Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

the best joke u have ever laught on

boss4eva

boss4eva

United Arab Emirates

i want u to write a joke that made u laught till cry or the funnist u have ever heard to thats all. enjoy ;)

11:36 AM Sep 22 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

hehe…

well i dont have a joke that made me laugh so if i fined one ill let you know 

07:34 PM Sep 22 2007 |

lind@

lind@

Algeria

just to make you laugh

Q: What is the similarity between men and rats?
A: Both keep searching for new holes.Laughing

Q: What is the closest thing similar to a woman's period?
A: Your salary, it comes once a month lasts about 5- days and if it doesn't come, it means you are in big trouble.Money mouth

Q: What's the difference between biology and sociology?
A: When the baby looks like his dad or mom, then it is biology. When the baby looks like the neighbor, then it is sociology.Laughing

Q: Doctor: You look so weak & exhausted. Are you having 3 meals a day as I have advised?
A: Lady: Doctor, I thought you said 3 males a day.Embarassed

Q: Girl friend & boy friend go for a movie. In the dark, a mosquito enters the girl's skirt. Guess where it would have bitten?
A: The boy friend's hand.Embarassed

BEST FOR THE LAST…............
Q: Tarzan and the animals went to the river to take a bath. Tarzan removed his clothes. All the animals laughed. Tarzan asked "Why"?
A: The animals told him. "Your tail is in front".Embarassed

heheheh LaughingTongue out

09:04 PM Sep 22 2007 |

lind@

lind@

Algeria

come on peeeeeeeeeeeeeople.we need to laugh.. Kisssoooo,jokes,jokes,jokes.Embarassed

05:07 PM Sep 28 2007 |

Ocean-SA

Ocean-SA

Saudi Arabia

THAT IS REALLY FUNNY!!!

Great jokes! Thx guys!

07:33 AM Oct 09 2007 |

kittyzghz

kittyzghz

China

lol, It's very funny & laughably! I want say one, but it's a very old story!

GM vs Microsoft

Bill Gates is hanging out with the chairman of General Motors. "If automotive technology had kept pace with computer technology over the past few decades. " boasts Gates, "you would now be driving a V-32 instead of 2 V-8, and it would have a top speed of 10000miles per hour, says Gates.

"Or, you could have an economy car that weighs 30 pounds and gets a thousand miles to a gallon of gas. In either case, the sticker price of a new car would be less than $50," he continues.

"In response to all this goading, the GM chairman replies,"Yes, but would you really want to drive a car that crashes four times a day?"

08:01 AM Oct 14 2007 |

boss4eva

boss4eva

United Arab Emirates

thux guys  its too funny ive been laughing for two days till now i cant stop it. naa dont believe urself that much hehe im just kidding its funny.

anyway i have a joke but its little bit rude if u dont want to know it stop reading hehe

once the animal police cought a rat coz he was so drunk and they put him in a prison, anyway while he was in the prison he saw a lion he punched straight away in a face then he told him hey someone will fuck someone today the lion said whaaat im the king what the hell u r talking about i will leave u this time coz ur drunk fucker anyway after few seconds the rat punched him again and told him i dont think u heard me well im telling u that someone will fuck someone today the lion got angry he cought the rat and fucked him after he finished the rat told him i told u someone will fuck someone today…... hehe   i hope u like it

06:56 PM Oct 14 2007 |

boss4eva

boss4eva

United Arab Emirates

that was funny i think the doc will be in big terrible anyway i got a new joke

two mates were standing on the top of the building and they were so drunk one of them said hey if i jumped how long it will take me to hit the floor his friend said i think it will take u about two days then he said do u think i will die  his friend say na i dont think so. after a while he said na i think u will die without any food and drink for two days hehe   

10:06 AM Oct 17 2007 |

Hab

Russian Federation

Jokes from South Park cartoon

10:09 AM Oct 17 2007 |

q8lucky

q8lucky

Kuwait

Son: Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.Mom: Well, you have done the right thing.

Son: But mom, I was sitting on daddy's lap.

Laughing

02:58 AM Oct 26 2007 |