Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you think about Sweden?

ECD

ECD

Sweden

I know that a lot of people in Italy think that in sweden all the girls are blond with big boobs. Who made up that idea? so I wonder what do you think about the country!

05:13 PM Sep 23 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

kochin

Trinidad and Tobago

Free Tuition Masters education, taught in English.

Cold. 

Lack of student housing, reason I didn't take up the place I was offered in Chalmers.

Racially tolerant.

05:21 PM Sep 24 2007 |

Unforgiven_06

Turkey

well, i have also had lots of Swedish friends in Turkey. especially Swedish girls are very nice and attractive against Turkish guys. well, i havent been to Sweden yet, but what i 've lived with them makes me sometimes think that i should go and live in sweden for some time :)

05:32 PM Sep 24 2007 |

aljensen

aljensen

United States

The Swedish people I have known have seemed to always be sleepy for some reason.

Hah my family (on my father's side) is originally from Denmark, so we are partly related, eh?

07:42 PM Apr 21 2008 |

jingelheimer

Sweden

pff, i live in Sweden :D, and here we call all blond girls stupid :/.

i will probably never leave sweden, maybe to visit a friend in Holland, but Sweden got all the things that i need =) 

03:10 PM Aug 19 2008 |