Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

my sad past

chiquimami

chiquimami

Mexico

Hi

I´m from mexico and i have a bad experience because i was desperate for getting a relationship so i tried to start online dating and make friends  by web and the scam came up.

One boy who was very nice and which i talk to for a time said that he loves me and just like that, also that i was the woman of his life, and many stupid things, so at first i have doubts but the he want that i sent him money for us to marry to go to nigeria and marry him, so i delete him for ever

so i can tell you that before online dating read some info and do research, here i found some articles that may do the work

mostvaluabletips.com/relations/online_dating/

mostvaluabletips.com/relations/online_dating/online_dating_scams.html

mostvaluabletips.com/relations/online_dating/online_dating_safety.html

mostvaluabletips.com/relations/online_dating/how_to_write_online_dating_profile.html

05:52 AM Sep 24 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

chidi

Nigeria

hi,my name is chidi chukwu,male,age 22yrs,you can contact me by +2348035723877 or to hear from you
i miss u

03:58 AM Sep 25 2007 |

chiquimami

chiquimami

Mexico

thank you for your support,  didnt get to love him thank god but it is sad not to know who you can trust and whta type of intentions do they have, i think thats why i made a lot of research about it, and discover that they are spam, and now i know many things i dont do in the future

that's why i recommend all to get informed

http://www.mostvaluabletips.com/relations/online_dating/discreet_online_dating.html

06:32 AM Sep 26 2007 |