Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

YoU'Re FrOm.....?

sarah-17

sarah-17

Morocco

where are you from?

a lot of answers are possible coz there are so many different people from different countries…

so would you mind talking about your country?

that may allowed so many people knowing yours…

I will talk to you about MOROCCO 

morocco is a beautiful country that have  a wonderful culture…

Morocco is an ethnically diverse country with a rich cultureand civilization. Through morocco story, Morocco hosted many people coming from East (Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Jews and Arabs), South (Sub-Saharan Africans) and North (Romans, Vandals, Andalusians (including Moors and Jews)). All those civilizations have had an impact on the social structure of Morocco. It conceived various forms of beliefs, from paganism, Judaism, and Christianity to Islam.

Each region possesses its own specificities, thus contributing to the national culture and to the legacy of civilization. Morocco has set among its top priorities the protection of its diverse legacy and the preservation of its cultural heritage.

Culturally speaking, Morocco has always been successful in combining its Berber, Jewish and Arabic cultural heritage with external influences such as the French and the Spanish and, during the last decades, the Anglo-American lifestyles.

Our special tea…Miaaam..delicious

Our special couscous..

MARRAKECH…an amazing city…

just wonderful…..!!!!

The sahara

And now to change the weather….IFRANE

Meknes Fes Warzazat Agadie…another magic

Surf at Agadir…The city of water

It was a simple and very brief idea about morocco…Those are some of my pictures and some from the internet..

But still this country is just fabulous… 

Your turn Wink

09:49 PM Sep 24 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

funny_shadow

Morocco

hi sarah,like you i'm from Morocco

nice pictures!!!!!

12:49 AM Sep 25 2007 |

Mapleleaf Man

Canada

Wow! Fantastic job Sarah! I love it! You're an expert. I'm from Canada, and when I have time I will do something similar to what you have done here. Thanks for sharing!!

01:04 AM Sep 28 2007 |

xygh

xygh

China

Great! how spectacular these pictures1 thanks for your introduction and sharing. i look forward to travelling this beautiful country .

01:43 AM Sep 28 2007 |

sarah-17

sarah-17

Morocco

Thk you guys…
Farid can tell you more about morocco…i can do it too but trust me…It’s a beautiful country full of magic..
you can find snow on the mountains…The sun all over the country …the beaches are wonderful ..the culture amazing..the music is so unique…
I can talk until tomorrow but i can never draw you the scenes as if u see it..
For the second time thks 4 ur msgs..
Hope that we’ll discover another country and hope that u’ll visit morocco one day..
u won’t regret it…

08:15 PM Sep 28 2007 |

funny_shadow

Morocco

thanks SARAH!! I want well to tell you more about MOROCCO, but the time is not sufficient to say all. the one that sees is not as the one that looks !! come to see it yourself!! eh SARAH you work for the ministry of tourism? i'm jocking Wink !! are we only 2 Moroccans here or what? 

happy ramadan for you!!

09:58 PM Sep 28 2007 |