Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Can people change?

kochin

Trinidad and Tobago

Do you believe people can change? Have you changed?

I would say I am essentially the same person I was five years ago. A little less naive, less physically fit but other than that I have not changed, even though my way of life is very different. I live in a different country than I did five years ago. Although the food is very different, my major mode of transport is different. I feel the same.

12:06 AM Sep 25 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

xiangzhen

China

I think everyone will change ,maybe character,habits or living even our appearance.

take me for example ,i am more mature and responsible.

11:41 AM Sep 25 2007 |

hesham55

Egypt

Yes Kanaobi.we all of us must change for the best for our God ;the greatest then for paradise.

02:06 PM Sep 25 2007 |

yasa_green

yasa_green

Iraq

certainly people change but that change deffer from one to another , i know some of people changed from the root and some of them also changed but a little ,

i can said that i am change every year for better , and some time i told my self wow how much i grow than last year , for ex , in a certain situations i did in the past ,may be this year i think that what i said or did before not right or not right as i want to be…

10:28 PM Sep 25 2007 |