Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what is your favorait month ?

yasa_green

yasa_green

Iraq

what is your favorite month , and also what is ur favorite arabic month ? for me its december because The festive New Year and Christmas .

among all the arabic month  ramadan , its speacial month when people become closer to god because we pray and read doaa' alot .Innocent

11:10 PM Sep 26 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

saidee

saidee

Turkey

april..it is the month that i was born in.

02:58 PM Sep 27 2007 |

lind@

lind@

Algeria

July…the month that i was born in. i love it even that it is very hot month here. Wink

05:11 PM Sep 27 2007 |

tanulalli

India

its dec

05:21 PM Sep 27 2007 |

hesham55

Egypt

Of course Ramadan month ;when who fasts water ; food and all of lusts of human for a long time feels as he is an angel walk on land.In opposite of who does not so he  feels as is  an animal but more less position than because there are some animals fast.

01:09 AM Sep 28 2007 |

hesham55

Egypt

Of course Ramadan month ;when who fasts water ; food and all of lusts of human for a long time feels as he is an angel walk on land.In opposite of who does not so he  feels as is  an animal but more less position than because there are some animals fast.

01:09 AM Sep 28 2007 |