Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why people trying to spoil friendly environmet in Ebaby

radheshy

radheshy

India

I saw some posts in Ebaby which are very agressive in these posts people says it’s only their religion which is the best only their religion will be in future and other will be finished . some people are converting to their religion because their religion is the best religion .
Ex. – post ” why british women are turning to islam ”
If share your good things with others it’s good but if you say others things are bad then it is bad you’d be agree . Post like “chinese culture” are really very nice coz they increase our knowledge bout them and their cultures .
This beautiful site Englishbaby is meant for improving our english to make the earth more friendly to make new friends to make this beautiful and unique planet more beautiful .
In this way as they say is possible to do ?
Of course not as for as i think . So pls you are requested to protest and complain to Ebaby against these posts and people if you agree with me
pls add your opinions

07:22 AM Oct 03 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

radheshy

radheshy

India

Hi kana
you made me think again bout my post . But i must tell you all those post are not meant for discussion they are showing their minds . Of course everyone has right to feel proud of their things but not at the cost of insulting others. People of every religion think themselves best so should they start insulting each other . Only because of this reason i left feeling my religion and my country best . Now i know everything has some marites and demarrites . But if anyone has any demarrit should we kill them or don’t deserve to survive on the Earth any more ?
We have no right to kill anyone . We have no right to insult anyone .
We should try to make this site more creative interesting and friendly not a field for showing what are we proud of . We shouldn’t try to create problem but must try to be a part solution but not the cost of others insult of others lives .

03:45 PM Oct 03 2007 |

john

johnSuper Member!

United States

I agree that everyone has a right to their opinion.  I also agree that sharing opinions is a great way to practice English.

However, I think this site is more valuable if members only post English lessons in the English lesson area and their opinions on their blogs and in the forums, just like radheshy has.

04:05 PM Oct 03 2007 |

shanie

shanie

China

Good point ! radheshy . We can show out our mind , but also need to respect other's .That doesn't mean we can not debate .something have an unique answer ,but something we can not explain clearly .as you said the religion ,that is a holy , which should be kept in mind & heart , and done in everything actions .yes ,some may need to missionize ,but how should be done by the insulting ways ?

04:16 PM Oct 03 2007 |

danny_lary

danny_lary

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Religion is a big issue for a believer, so I understand that a believer want to share his faith. But if you share your belief on a topic like "what's your favorite music?" or something like that, I mean if you spread your believes wherever you can do it, it's called proselytism and it can only be see as "spoiling". So you don't reach your goal at all and it's really boring !

My priest's used to saying that you don't have to start a religion topic whenever you can do it. It happens that people may be interested in that and ask you questions by themselves.

As I'm a believer and as I have some friends who are not, when they wanna know, for example, why the cross isn't a sign of death but hope for me, they ask and I reply. It works like that. I don't need to speak about religion all the time.

When I wanna know something about other religions I ask to believers of this religion or I watch tv programs about it, it's as easy as that.

now, if you want to share your belief open your own topic !

As for the original thought of radheshy, I totally agree with him and don't understand those who are agressive and act like they want to convert others by using force. Religion is, for me, an inner step that you do toward god. There is no reason for someone to order someone else to change his belief. Some important things take time and kindness for being accomplished with success, so if you wanna us being all muslims start by using sweet words then we can do some interesting talks and… we never know you may reach your goal finally

06:43 PM Oct 03 2007 |

eva_maitreeya

Indonesia

Talking `bout religion is about a sensitive issue..Let people use their right to decide which one is the most appropiate religion to them as long as they feel comfort.. Let`s make this forum free from such issue. our goal here is to improve our English not to insult each other religion…Let`s make this world peace….!!

08:20 AM Oct 08 2007 |

radheshy

radheshy

India

Hi Eva thanks a lot for your kind suggestion after starting this blog I also thought the same actually I don’t like to talk bout religious issue because as i talk about religion i feel myself more attached to any certain religion and I don’t like to be attached with any religion i just love this beautifull planet Earth this beautiful universe and don’t you think each n every particle of this is ” Wonderful”
and whenever i see any stupid trying to spoil it with his nonsense thoughts can’t help myself

10:38 AM Oct 08 2007 |

radheshy

radheshy

India

Hi Eva thanks a lot for your kind suggestion after starting this blog I also thought the same actually I don’t like to talk bout religious issue because as i talk about religion i feel myself more attached to any certain religion and I don’t like to be attached with any religion i just love this beautifull planet Earth this beautiful universe and don’t you think each n every particle of this is ” Wonderful”
and whenever i see any stupid trying to spoil it with his nonsense thoughts can’t help myself

10:39 AM Oct 08 2007 |

radheshy

radheshy

India

10:39 AM Oct 08 2007 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

Lamastak habeeby :  can you give me the reason why you converted?... because the reason you gave above are not valid… It is the problem with the culture and environment than about religion.

PS: I am a religion-nutral person i.e. I don't believe in "religion" but I am a believer of god.

03:30 AM Jul 25 2008 |