Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How do you see Brazil?

Felipe Perez

Brazil

I born and live in Brazil all my life. I always saw people of other countries with a distorted vision of Brazil. I don't know why it occurs!

Taking it in consideration how do you see Brazil my friends?

08:29 PM Oct 04 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

M_honor

M_honor

Lebanon

when I hear brazil the first think that comes to my mind is football and samba..then a sexy carnival Laughing

09:12 AM Feb 01 2009 |

NAJLA

NAJLA

Saudi Arabia

Brazir for me

is football and sambaCool

08:23 PM Feb 01 2009 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

I watched this movie… even thought I don't like those kind of movies. I had to watch it at school!!

OMG I'm a bit sad for some responses here :\

About the poverty and favelas in Rio… this is due to the amount of the people in the past that came to try a better life, hoping a better job, etc. but it wasn't able to everyone get it so without a mean to go back to their places of origin, so they decided to build houses there and that's how the favelas appeared! 

But you know… Brazil is not only that!! It's a country with good and bad things as any other!!

Ah… just see… it also happens in USA (just an example), and why we don't see everyone just talking about the poverty there? Huh?

05:56 PM Feb 06 2009 |

The Secret

The Secret

Brazil

Barazil is my heart

12:24 PM Feb 07 2009 |

The Secret

The Secret

Brazil

:)

12:26 PM Feb 07 2009 |

shad84

shad84

United States

yeah i love brazil,.....i wanna go down there someday to see 2 most importante peoples i have…big brother and big big sister Kellyand my precious lil sister Monique…...and to getta see the statue of jesus christ i think its in Sao Paulo and  the Amazon and the Anacondas…OOOOOOH!!!MMMMMMMMMMMMY!!!!...OBRIGADO…...

07:57 PM Feb 08 2009 |

free yang

free yang

China

Aha! Maybe when someone mention Brazil  ,most of us think up football, the champion of the World Cup.

But i know that people in Brazil are exceedingly passionate from news ,magzine ect.

Regretfully ,i have never gone the exceeding country….

Expecting!!!Tongue out

02:18 PM Feb 11 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I see Brazil as one of the powerful countries (economies) of Latin America. It has developed a great industry of soup operas with original histories (the last I remember was "The Clone", El Clon in spanish).

Brazil have a diversity of weather and the people is extremely friendly. Gorgeous women!!! Funny and sexy dancing (Samba!!!).

And the first thing that comes in my mind when I hear of Brazil is my favorite brazilian menina!!! (You know I´m talking about you, if you are reading this post, ok?).

11:09 PM Feb 12 2009 |

The Fox

Saudi Arabia

only things that i know about Brazil are:

Football players and coffee

11:59 AM Feb 13 2009 |

aerol

aerol

Philippines

All i know in brazil is they have some of the best football players and i remember leila barros, she is a voleyball player from brazil…

12:05 PM Feb 13 2009 |