Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How do you see Brazil?

Felipe Perez

Brazil

I born and live in Brazil all my life. I always saw people of other countries with a distorted vision of Brazil. I don't know why it occurs!

Taking it in consideration how do you see Brazil my friends?

08:29 PM Oct 04 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ShinjiPL

ShinjiPL

Poland

Yeah when i think about Brazil i have two things in my mind. First like aerol said you have best football players and secondly most of brazilians play in Tibia Laughing. And of course i am thinking about BJJ – brazilians are greate fighters Smile

12:09 PM Feb 13 2009 |

FtLouie

FtLouie

Brazil

aahhhh Erick!!! hahahaah you're so cute! :P

shad84: the statue of Jesus is in Rio de Janeiro, not in SP ^^

and I love my country xD hehehe

02:26 PM Feb 16 2009 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

Hmm I live very near Brazil, and here there are many Brazilian. I think it is a big country, so it has big problems, like crime, drugs, contrasts.. Also brazilian dress very strangely! =P Open-minded people, friendly, always laughing and speaking, sociable. Amazing carnival we can watch it in the open uruguayan TV Mmm maybe we don't have good relationship in the MerCoSur, cause big countries like Argentina and Brazil don't want to listen to litlle countries like Uruguay or Paraguay. And also part of the south of Brazil was uruguayan ¬¬ =P but it was many years ago, I think Brazil is a very good place for tourism and I hope I will come back there again -I have been once.

07:11 PM Apr 22 2009 |

Ordep

Ordep

Brazil

Yeah, everyone says the same thing,

and the brazilian soccer team is the best of all.

06:17 PM May 18 2009 |

Ordep

Ordep

Brazil

That's not brazil, believe me I live here and I've got a good life.

And talking about that, our soccer team is the best in the world…

hehe

06:26 PM May 18 2009 |

Ordep

Ordep

Brazil

have u ever watched "ELITE SQUAD" (TROPA DE ELITE), that's a good film, try to watch.

06:29 PM May 18 2009 |

Ordep

Ordep

Brazil

That's not true, It is Corinthians X Palmeiras

06:39 PM May 18 2009 |

PauloSaningo

Mozambique

I don't have a twisted image about Brazil. I've never been there, but I think it's a wonderful place. what dirts the image of Brazil is the Criminality, Prostitution and Drugs dealing.

regards of all the black spots, Brazilian is a wonderful place, it has beautiful beaches. I love the way Brazilians dance SAMBA, and play CAPOEIRA.

I Love Brazil.

05:32 PM May 21 2009 |

PauloSaningo

Mozambique

Hi guy!

I cherish brazilian people and I think Brazil is a wonderful country. 

overseas, Brazil is seen as the most dangerous and insecure countries on earth. I think the reason is obvious, because we always see violence and drug dealing on Brazilian television.And we also see Brazilians being deported from the United States.

12:10 PM Oct 09 2009 |

Sina16

Sina16

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi,

I think in my country the name of your country refer to something which i write below:

1. football (%100 of people).

2. many stars in football(%100of people).

3. vollyball(%20 of people).

4.south America(%70 of people).

5. hot weather(%50 of people).

6.large country(%20 of people).

7.Amazon river(%20 of people).

8. bronzed skin(%80 of people).

9. untoched lands(%30 of people).

10. unknown country – need to search more about it in & out of it - (%90of people).

sure I like it so much, maybe one day i will go there to see around, i think it is a great & pretty country.

regards

02:56 PM Oct 09 2009 |