Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How can you define friendship?

MR.D

MR.D

Saudi Arabia

Since i began joining this community of "English,baby" I discovered that many people missunderstanding the meaning of learning english and meeting people.

e.g. I was looking for new friends who are taking english language as a serious subject and work hard to share skills and experinces with each other. But it turns that some people and I mean SOME . are turned this useful matter into a pleasure tool, it's so sad. If you entered the chat room for example you will find it looks like hell. Some people does not know that others are serious. and it bothers me a lot.

So tell me, What is the salution? >>> by the way I'm looking for a serious friends.

05:42 PM Oct 06 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

i also shoked by some memmbes who misuse this website by searching for love or other affairs far from learning english but it still there are some serious memmbers

so dont bother yourself with those.

06:59 PM Oct 08 2007 |

hamr07

Saudi Arabia

i'm looking for a nice girl who can speak english langauge very well, because i wanna improve my english with her

thank you so muchLaughing

10:17 PM Oct 08 2007 |

MR.D

MR.D

Saudi Arabia

Thanks for you all.

10:21 PM Oct 08 2007 |

steppe

steppe

Viet Nam

Your title ’s so interesting but when I view this page, I’m… so disappointed:D. You shouldn’t title this topic like this. The people you talked about are NOT your friends, so you haven’t to pay attention on them! There are not many people like them and I’m sure that there will a lot of real friends that you can find on this site! Be happy, O.K?

11:18 AM Oct 10 2007 |

hamr07

Saudi Arabia

CoolHello

How are you doing?

I'm looking for friends to chat , enjoy ,and improve my english with them by messenger anytime.

Excuse me, 

I want the person who will add his or her email shouldn't forget the name.

My email :        Cool

10:39 PM Oct 11 2007 |

hamr07

Saudi Arabia

Hi amany7  

Thank you so much

I agree with you.

Have a good time.

10:56 PM Oct 11 2007 |