Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Croatia

john_free

john_free

United States

I’d really like to go to Croatia. Can someone who lives there or has been there tell me what areas I should visit? Thanks!

05:49 PM Mar 16 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

tracymaple

China

I haven’t been there before, but i think it’s a great country, their national team play soccer very well. In 1998 they are one of the top four.
It must be a great adventure going there. May you have a good journey.

11:41 PM Mar 16 2006 |

john_free

john_free

United States

That’s right! I forgot about how good they are at soccer. I might have to check out a game when I’m there. I’m really looking forward to the beaches also. I wonder how the food is…

11:45 PM Mar 16 2006 |

tracymaple

China

Just go there, i just check that out on the Google Earth, the beaches there must be very gorgeous. You are gonna love it there. Have a good journey.

06:28 AM Mar 17 2006 |

john_free

john_free

United States

I just downloaded Google Earth the other day and it was so cool. I used to live in Japan and I found my old apartment. I then looked at the hut I stayed in in Thailand on the beach.

05:34 PM Mar 17 2006 |

john_free

john_free

United States

I just downloaded Google Earth the other day and it was so cool. I used to live in Japan and I found my old apartment. I then looked at the hut I stayed in in Thailand on the beach. And of course my childhood home in the US!

05:35 PM Mar 17 2006 |

john_free

john_free

United States

I just downloaded Google Earth the other day and it was so cool. I used to live in Japan and I found my old apartment. I then looked at the hut I stayed in in Thailand on the beach. And of course my childhood home in the US!

05:35 PM Mar 17 2006 |

john_free

john_free

United States

05:36 PM Mar 17 2006 |

tracymaple

China

Oh, sounds great, you have a great life experience. So you were born in US, you have been to Japan, and Thailand, where are you living right now. I always envy that someone could live in various country. All my life(i am not that old), i have been living here, and i can’t see any changes in future. Anyway have a good trip.

11:44 PM Mar 19 2006 |

john

johnSuper Member!

United States

Hello.  I'm from the US and thinking about taking a vacation to Croatia.  Where would you recommend I visit and what should I do?  Is it as beautiful as I've heard?

06:37 PM Jun 13 2006 |

bakir

bakir

Saudi Arabia

Excecuse me tracymaple and other gentlmen, what's the relationship between visiting Croatia and Croatia's postion in 1998 world cup. So according to your words Croatia is not a great country  any more becuse of the last would cup 2006 result  . plus , Italy now is the greatest and the most beautiful country in the world . I haven't been in Croatia but my advice is when you want to visit any contry you have to read any book releated to this coutry or ask somebody who have been visited otherwise , you get confused.

thanks and best regards

10:08 AM Jul 11 2006 |