Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Sex befor marriage

magmaks

magmaks

Ukraine

Whether is it  possible to have sex before marriage? Is it right or no?Whether is it  possible to have sex before marriage?

01:21 AM Oct 17 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

liu qinyu

China

just so so

08:26 AM Oct 18 2007 |

gigi2550

gigi2550

Thailand

There is no right or wrong to have sex before marriage. And certainly, it becomes more likely these days. But, both parties( the two lovers) should mutually agree and ready to accept the consequences. So, if you are not ready to be a dad or mom, please take care of that seriously. never create another innocent human without your love and ability to take care of him or her.

09:42 AM Oct 18 2007 |

cosXsinX

cosXsinX

France

In my opinions you can have sex without marry him or her.Several girls and boys(if that isn't the whole world) are giving way in that subject to natural selection…maybe it's shameful to say that but it's true…and i have to say it :

If you're not neat,smart (and rich)...there isn't any girl which will give you the means to express your soul…it the same with girls…now we tackle the subject : if you have sex with someone you enjoy a lots,and something odd happens : As if the man beat her girlfriend during sex…what will you do?you don't know what people are like…

To be with somebody it's paramount to know him or her very well (even in such subjects) 

12:12 PM Oct 18 2007 |

snowgirllucy

China

in our country ,more and more person have sex before marrage.and people think it is common

02:22 PM Oct 18 2007 |

abdullateef

Jordan

I think it's abad idea to think in this way

since as i think the only leggal way to do that is to be married

02:25 PM Oct 18 2007 |

abdullateef

Jordan

from where you are

02:26 PM Oct 18 2007 |

shad84

shad84

United States

hallo there my dear! am not of the quality that ladies want you know what am saying?i have never had * in mylife and not even a girlfriendKiss

04:15 AM Oct 19 2007 |

shad84

shad84

United States

thanks my dear for having understood what am kinda going thru'

yep my parents are extreme christians

i was born and raised in a convent you know and i passed through a very difficult and different childhood you know

am very very scared and too shy

there was a time while i was in 11th grade i collapsed coz i was to address myself infront of ladies from another school you know…...stop laughing will you?

Kisstake care honey

04:19 AM Oct 19 2007 |

_SMYRNA_

_SMYRNA_

Turkey

sex can be done before marriage if there is love…

11:35 AM Oct 19 2007 |

yyy836

yyy836

China

have sex??It is "make love",

ML is a thing with tow persons,

if they haapy ,it is possible ,in my mind! 

04:17 AM Oct 20 2007 |