Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

something about me

kakavsme

kakavsme

Japan

hi there .i'm chinese girl ,some people thinks i 'm so young ,i'm 16.i love music,novels,football matches,movies,u know?and so on!!through i 'm fond of football but i have no chance to go to the stadium to see the alive matches.so i wanna go to manchester\ milan\madrid to see games,yeah i really love football especially ACmilan.it's a part of my life,i 'm a really mad football fan.music,i love kelly clarkson,green day ``````and some chinese singers u may not know them!books,soo many,harrpy potter,lol.also great works by famous author

and how about my life,i 'm a high school students in grade 2,i like english very much,i wanna go abroad one day ,it's my dream!so i'm hard-working in my studies,and try my best .

i introduce myself to u because i wanna know more cool person,if ur age is around mine , interested in chinese culture or fond of football ,plz touch me!

finally,just listen to a song named what goes around by justin and enjoy it lol

05:10 AM Oct 20 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

doha-e-b

doha-e-b

Israel

hi there, nice to meet youSmile

09:40 PM Jun 19 2009 |