Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

If you had all the money in the world, what would you do?

ilyasma

ilyasma

Sri Lanka

Hi there Friends! 

How are you today? I hope you are doing well and staying out of trouble. Well, I have got this interesting question and I just would like to know all of your answers. Well, I am sure that it's not the things that money can buy that will make you happy. It's the freedom and not owing your time to anyone. I'd spend my time only doing things that I enjoy. Well, I would probably find some good hobbies and start an organization. I believe that with an organization I can do a lot of charity services.  

Thank you for your precious time and I wish you good luck with your wealth. 

Good Day…Ilyas

12:19 PM Oct 20 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Kiko Wang

Kiko Wang

China

all right!

the same to you !

good luck to you!

03:17 PM Oct 20 2007 |

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

United Arab Emirates

If you had all the money in the world, what would you do?..

at the First, and because you bring this question, I will give you half of the many I got LoL

and the other half, I will give it to ebaby's memberTongue out

09:31 PM Oct 20 2007 |

ilyasma

ilyasma

Sri Lanka

Good Morning Eniko,

I just wanted to thank you for your response to my add and i really appreciated it. and also i thank everyone who did response in here…

i wish you a nice day…Ilyas

04:37 AM Oct 21 2007 |

moali2022

Saudi Arabia

good luck to you!

04:52 AM Oct 21 2007 |

afreedom_angel

United Arab Emirates

what will I do ??!

mmmmmmm

without think First thing Iam gonna stop every War in this World …

Iam gonna give all the poor country what it needs to keep going with every thing

keep everyone equal … and happy

05:36 AM Oct 21 2007 |

fadi7

fadi7

Saudi Arabia

Huh , I'm gonna burn it in case to make me sooooo warm . What a crazy idea , isn't it ?!!! but I love it . Keep dearming body .

05:46 AM Oct 21 2007 |

ilyasma

ilyasma

Sri Lanka

Thats cool…

its getting more interesting and i hope we can together can come up with something. thank you for sharing your thougts.

i wish you good luck with your wealth.

nice day…Ilyas

05:47 AM Oct 21 2007 |

henry_xu

henry_xu

China

aha, so interesting!

i'll spend all the money in traveling around the world!and buy everything i like, if it possilble, i will buy the earth. soooooooooooooooooooo grate! let the earth become warm, no poorness, everyone is equal

09:22 AM Oct 21 2007 |

chynxx23

chynxx23

Philippines

well, if i have all the money in the world… i will help all the third world country who  in a big trouble on their economy.  i will ask the great eduactor to give a workshop, trainnings and seminars to inform people  how to catch a fish. People need concrete informations. And no one will be hungry and thirsty. hmmmm…. 

02:00 PM Oct 21 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Blah-blah-blah….

Just throw it away!! on the spot! Big money bring only big trouble. Don't want to become a new Lord of the Ring, thanks a lot. I'm ok being what i am.

08:05 PM Nov 13 2007 |