Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Are you afraid of something?

theQueen

theQueen

Russian Federation

Maybe it`s the fear of height,driving a car or speaking/appearing before an audience…Have you ever had an experience of overcoming fears?In my case,inspite of the fact that I`m almost thirty and all my relatives-friends think that I went mad, I got on the bicycle for the first time this year and even was the runner-up at the mountain-biking contest in our town.

01:06 PM Oct 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

kulasa_143

kulasa_143

Philippines

I am afraid of lightning and thunder.

04:03 PM Oct 25 2007 |

Lover for Ever

Saudi Arabia

actually I m afraid of the unknown future…

because no one can know what would happen next moment…

04:07 PM Oct 25 2007 |

BaRbIcAn88

BaRbIcAn88

United Arab Emirates

Am AfRaId Of MaRRiAgE....lo0o0oL  Embarassed

05:26 PM Oct 25 2007 |

theQueen

theQueen

Russian Federation

Have you been proposed to?

I agry with you…It`s not interesting at allFrownIt`s like a boring,tiresome,full of cooking and lots of housework JOB!In addition, you are not paid for it at all!And in 10 years of living together you are turned out to be just an unnecessary thing like a vacuum-cleaner or a TV.No more romance and novelty.You fell into a routine  and can`t find the way out

Maybe you`ll be lucky…Anyway I wish you to marry a man deserving you…Smile

07:00 PM Oct 25 2007 |

theQueen

theQueen

Russian Federation

Lover for Ever…Don`t be afraid of the future.It`s wonderful, full of unforgettable adventures and interesting meetings!!!!Your feature depends on YOU,your positive or negative attitude towards it.Find good things only and they`ll find you "back".

07:17 PM Oct 25 2007 |

fastboy85

fastboy85

Turkey

i am afraid of nothing  :))

07:43 PM Oct 25 2007 |

Tota

Tota

Saudi Arabia

I am afraid of CAT

I do not know why

08:16 PM Oct 25 2007 |

funny_shadow

Morocco

so Tota is afraid of me  !!! and i'm black one!!!!!

i'm afraid of high places.Laughing

10:07 PM Oct 25 2007 |

shad84

shad84

United States

AM JUST SCARED OF FALLING IN LOVE…....TRULLY SPEAKING I HAVE NEVER AND SHALL NEVER FALL IN LOVE COZ AM JUST TO SCARED OF THEM WOMEN!!!Embarassed

04:40 AM Oct 29 2007 |

theQueen

theQueen

Russian Federation

shad84…I approve your choice of not falling in love. We are (the women) are so terrible, mercenary, greedy for money and compliments. But…sometimes…we can make you (the men) the happiest human beeings in the world (: Good luck…

10:44 AM Oct 29 2007 |