Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

hobbies

lind@

lind@

Algeria

what are your hobbies?

i start:i like adventures in general/voleyball,bascketball/shopping/listening Rai music/meeting new pple….. 

What about you? Smile

05:54 PM Oct 22 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Unanna

Unanna

Russian Federation

I'll continue SmileI like listening music/driving too + singing, dancinq, ice and roller skating, mountain skiing, playing tennis, etc. Next?

06:38 PM Oct 22 2007 |

alharbi

alharbi

Saudi Arabia

waw

hai i like footbaal and movies "comedy" ammmmmmmm oh and meeting new pple>>>and tak my car and DROVE in the  night>eccentric<hhhhhhhhhh

next

09:51 PM Oct 22 2007 |

radheshy

radheshy

India

Hmmm Hobbies
i live for hobbies
without hobbies life is nothing to me
my hobbies are reading , writing , listening and composing songs , and of course singing too , surfing internet playing piano ,guitar , smoking sometimes ,
watching movies sometimes
the things i can’t live without are -my mobile and music
of course food and water too but i’ve no time to care of them
and
dear lind@ thank you for giving us opportunity to reveal ourselves

11:57 AM Oct 23 2007 |

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

United Arab Emirates

drinking pepsi Tongue out

12:03 PM Oct 23 2007 |

hqw111999

hqw111999

China

make love!

02:07 PM Oct 23 2007 |

dida-echo

China

although i am a  girl and i amn't tall.i  like  basfetball.and i don;t play it well

03:02 PM Oct 23 2007 |

ramesh.sinha1

India

My hobbies are many but the most I like was dealing with adventrous situation.I like everything that is around us, the sun, the moon, lovely forest, romantic evening, thrilling night etc.

In general I love watching beauty in nature.And it gives me immense happiness.I love spending my valuable for my self and for others who need me.

dear lind thank you for giving me an opportunity to reveal ourselves.

07:05 PM Jul 03 2009 |

restart*wan

Taiwan

listenin' to music, reading  (ofc not books of school lol), chatting, learnin' english, playin' basketball. etc  

11:43 PM Jul 03 2009 |