Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Enter my life~~~~~~~~

纯纯

纯纯

China

i want to have a wide circle of acquaintances here 。so ,from now on ,i will tell something about my view and other things。to let all of us know me,importantly,it can improve my english ,so,if there is something wrong with my english ,tell me ``````
most childhood memories includ pets 。i have a dog ,i keep it at the age of 12。she is 6 years old now。 i treat her as members of the family。,she sometames make me worried and angry,but ,i think pets should be kept safely and should be taken good care of。unfortunately,i will live in school from monday to friday which separate me from my dog ,i don‘t know what would happen if i losted her,as we know,china have a large number of people,they keep the dog at that monment, then,they will throw the dog away``many dogs are being killed and eaten 。once we raise a pet, we should keep it all the way till she dies
Are there any country like what some chinese people do~~~???/

01:23 PM Oct 25 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

henry_xu

henry_xu

China

aha, putting dogs on the table and eating them is only existing in China.

For other countries, dog is a friend to them, just like you, they treat it like thier family member

02:03 PM Oct 25 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

I Have never eaten dog's meat. Neither did ppl around me.

But for a second thought, dogs are animals just like pigs, fish, sheep,etc. If people love pork, beef, fish why can't they eat dogs? 

02:26 PM Oct 25 2007 |

纯纯

纯纯

China

but dog is different from ather animals~!!!as the old saying 'dog is human's friend!!  did you heard pigs, fish, sheep is human 's friend

11:19 PM Oct 26 2007 |

lolyoshi

lolyoshi

Viet Nam

I agree with you. I have never eaten dog's meat. It's so savage. I love dogs. In my opinion, dog is the most fair animal. However, some persons still eat dog's meat. It's very bad.

12:02 AM Oct 27 2007 |