Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

miss my boyfriend

jessyjie

jessyjie

Germany

i miss my boyfriend very much, he is now abroad , and busy with his work\

what shall i do? can you guys give me some advice?

it is my first time to

03:12 AM Oct 26 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

United Arab Emirates

just try to occupy your time with any thing

or

call him and tell him that you are missing him Tongue out

03:27 AM Oct 26 2007 |

WangRong

WangRong

China

oh u should ring him and tell him that he should spare more time to u if he love u. because the love can be thined by time and space.Tongue out

03:39 AM Oct 26 2007 |

jessyjie

jessyjie

Germany

but i don't want to  do anything without him. only feeling uninteresting.

03:55 AM Oct 26 2007 |

hqw111999

hqw111999

China

pray for you boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you have the true love~~

04:03 AM Oct 26 2007 |

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

United Arab Emirates

yeaaaaaaaaah you will feel that but you must try to do anything to forget him a moment …you can play any thing. you do your homework or you can go to your friends….sooo don't be a week Tongue out and good luck  

04:35 AM Oct 26 2007 |

boy

boy

China

you can draw a portrait of him as ugly as possible and look at it when you missing you boyfriend

or you can buy some superstar's pictures(ofcourse they are man), hang wherever you can see them. 

do everything may cheer youself up:D

01:34 PM Oct 26 2007 |

strongerwind

China

In my opinion, if you have time ,you'd better go abroad with him.because the time and space will die all thing in the future.(including love)

03:04 PM Oct 26 2007 |

zhangjunlifind

China

yse,i agree with the upper one's opinion.it sounds reasonable.

03:33 PM Oct 26 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear,just close your eyes & remember the moments ecstacy that you have experienced with him in your last meeting.Feel them happening again…..& again….so nice…..& if you really have the existetial bond of relation ,you will feel his presence penetrating you….& if you had an experience of merging in each other’s soul….you need not even to remember it because you just don’t forget…you can’t go apart…that real bond happens only during your sex play….a pair can really become one…It ’s really a wonderful experience…you feel fulfilled & to be the happiest, it requires some deep understanding. It happens only in a sex play of stillness…...

06:08 PM Oct 26 2007 |

gigi2550

gigi2550

Thailand

well, if u can afford, just go visiting him.

If not, do something that makes him know about your feeling.- write to him through e-mail, instant message, letters, and send him some photos tell him what's going on here witout him, send him something you both shared sweet memories, etc,

Hey, but don't overoccupy yourself with thinking of him. Your life has so many things to continue, too

03:47 AM Oct 28 2007 |