Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

friendship or love

Dubai,Jewels

United Arab Emirates

what do u prefer friends or a lover.

03:02 PM Oct 27 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

admi

Moldova, Republic Of

$10,000 To $15,000 From Home Starting Within 1 Hour!Do you want to make money working by the way of Internet without selling, without trying to make believe, without getting out of your house ? I'm proposing you a part time job. Only one hour per day working with your computer. Here you can find the proof (http://www.freedom.ws/sleduard)

08:55 AM Jan 28 2008 |

madina siraji

Tanzania, United Republic Of

It's true that if u have love u have friends.NO FRIENDS WITHOUT LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

04:24 PM Feb 05 2008 |

englishlabor

China

I have to say that I treasure both of them. Frankly speaking, I haven't a lover yet at present so I maybe prefer friedship to love now.But I am always expect that I will meet with a good girl in future.I am a college student and study outside my hometown. there is a Chinese saying that "when u r outside, u should rely on your friends" In these years outside,I learn that this word is right.During my education, I encounter various problems either in my study or in my life.I can't image how can I overcome them without my friends' help. Friendship,especially friendship built in high school life, is very very pure and steady. As to love,I think it is difficult to entirely describe what is love.As I see it ,love means not only romantic but also responsibility. I don't like the people who always give up the relationship with his/her lover and then seek for another. I have to say that I hate that kind of people.On contrary, I admire the relationship of love which last for lovers's whole life.

05:00 PM Feb 05 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

both of them are very exotic. depend on the commitment can make the situation like an art.

04:09 AM Feb 06 2008 |

marielle-H

marielle-H

China

both are important

07:04 AM Feb 06 2008 |