Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what is the name you wish to be your name when u born?

sunnygirl_only

Egypt

what is the name you wish to call by it when you born?!

07:25 PM Oct 27 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

munchkinxo

munchkinxo

Philippines

I like the name SYDNEY – I just adore jennifer garnner's role in Alias :X

10:54 AM Nov 07 2007 |

radheshy

radheshy

India

I never thought about changing name i wish you’d have asked this question years ago to my mom when she named me whatever you like to call with love i’ll surely respond saying ’ Yes Dear Sunny Girl ,

03:15 PM Nov 11 2007 |

raitanen

raitanen

United Kingdom

i'm perfectly satisfied with my name n___n  but if i had to choose a name, I think I'd take Mali, Miryam or Mona.

My name is Paula which means in Latin 'little' and in Finnish 'trap' or a 'hair clip'.

12:06 PM Nov 30 2007 |

Anders

Afghanistan

hi how are you i hope you are find and when will you comeing up=? send me a messag if you will a good friend and happy boy? have a nice tim

11:21 PM Nov 30 2007 |

Anders

Afghanistan

i it is very difficult to choese it

11:23 PM Nov 30 2007 |

nj4102008

China

my name is guo zhongkai ,when i born, my father think i will be success ,so ,he take me with the name guo zhongkai.

03:12 PM Jan 05 2008 |

strawberry_fantazy

Thailand

Well…i think im pleased wit ma name "Wanwisa"

Thankz to ma parents to give this name to me ^^

04:58 PM Jan 05 2008 |

Diakina

Diakina

Ukraine

my name Svetlana I like it I dont want to change it

It means light

05:40 PM Jan 05 2008 |

Albertik

Russian Federation

Nicol is a very buatiful name!! It was idia her father?

03:48 PM Jan 11 2008 |

nhgg8888

China

of course ,I think my name is very good.My father named my name.oh yes ,my name is Gaoge.It means that I will sing loundly forever,no sad,no disppointment, no hardtime, My family wishes that I would be happy all the tine.Hello Sunnygirl , I 'm look forward being a penpal with you.Happy Chinese new year! I think my English isn't perfect,but I also think I can do a better job to improve my english with you helping. Thank you my sincerily friend!

04:16 PM Jan 11 2008 |