Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

mother's day

Scarlet179

Scarlet179

China

mother’s day is around the corner.so are you going to celebrate it?have you ever got some fantastic ideas as how to show your sincere love to your mother?here i’d like to share something with you and hope to learn something in return.there is a poem i want to share with all of you.

12:40 AM May 11 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Scarlet179

Scarlet179

China

your mother will be glad to know this.

08:40 AM May 15 2006 |

xiaomaomusic

United States

Scarlet-
That is a nice story!
Yes, it really shows the power of saying something simple, like “I love you.”
: )
Holly

02:46 PM May 15 2006 |

Scarlet179

Scarlet179

China

that is true.maybe it is the most valuable gift to your mother.

01:29 PM May 16 2006 |

alexia_3606

Philippines

Scarlet,
how nice story you have done!
I greet my mother and say thank you for all the things she has done to me on this world, without her I cant stand alone I will always saying this not only on mothers day every now and then, I hug and kiss her every minute because when time is pass away maybe I cannot do this to her anymore, I love her so much ….

05:41 AM May 17 2006 |

Scarlet179

Scarlet179

China

alexia,you are really a nice girl .i think being your mother is  a haapy thing,cause you love her so much .parents do all the things for us to make us happy ,so we should  do something in return  to make them happy.i think you have done a good job

12:48 AM May 20 2006 |