Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do u believe in that, "love makes miracles!".

sunnygirl_only

Egypt

Do u believe in that love makes miracles

06:44 PM Oct 30 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

love is the only mirecle ….sunnygirl

02:20 AM Nov 04 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Mayelita….

love never gives pains…if they are coming watch yourself &  analise,there must be something other than love….sometimes we just have words in our mind & we don't have practial meaning..

Love is the most misunderstood word …everybody says something about love without knowing it…..try to go some deep…

can tree of mango bear chillies ….if chillies are coming then the tree is must be of chillies….there is possibility that we have planted a tree of chillies just by having the understaning that it's a mango tree….

existence returns what had been poured in it

02:30 AM Nov 04 2007 |

lips

lips

Malaysia

Love of God can make you do things that you never imagine.

But your focus must be strong and serious or it will never happen.

That is the miracle of hope and proper living. 

02:43 AM Nov 04 2007 |

sameerlooz

sameerlooz

Jordan

Yes, love makes miracles. See my photo's File

11:32 AM Nov 04 2007 |

mo0

mo0

United Kingdom

yes, I think, this feeling makes us better…

11:59 AM Nov 04 2007 |

The Last Pharaoh

Egypt

guys the love can make miracles but not everu kind of love example we won the war with isreal and they was powerfull than us and have a high technology war equipment and the reason of we won the war is the Egyptian love the country more any thing in the world

12:15 PM Nov 04 2007 |

sunnygirl_only

Egypt

you always have a wisely responde devinder Smile

01:41 PM Nov 04 2007 |

woofilian

woofilian

China

Where there is great love,there are always miracles,i bealieve

03:26 PM Nov 04 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear MeM,what do we have to be sucked…here is life just..nothing else & that too is not a creation of us….we are blessed with the life….I don't no why are feeling so painful…..for me it's very simple that you are not living a life full of love….I want say but don't have any right to say…only one suggestion say yes to life…..

You can have an experiment….decide to say yes to every situation….& feel feelings.& another day say no to everything…& I hope you will experience the difference…let's see…

05:09 PM Nov 04 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Sunnygirl,

You have been blessed with beautiful mind & eyes to see beauty….It's his grace…Embarassed

05:13 PM Nov 04 2007 |