Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do u believe in that, "love makes miracles!".

sunnygirl_only

Egypt

Do u believe in that love makes miracles

06:44 PM Oct 30 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

annissa

annissa

Algeria

i think that love is wepean withh two edges,love in global meaning may makes miracles,in the other side it'll make one thong wich is hurting each side no more.

05:37 PM Nov 04 2007 |

crazykota

crazykota

Sri Lanka

Maylita,

What make u to hate for love this much?

Love is a wonderfull thing and a feeling which is very dificult express by words.

Don't hate love.

01:12 PM Nov 06 2007 |

live20

live20

United Arab Emirates

Some people make the world SPECIAL just by being in it

Cool

02:08 PM Nov 06 2007 |

live20

live20

United Arab Emirates

Most people walk in and out of your life, but only FRIENDS leave footprints in your heartLaughing

02:12 PM Nov 06 2007 |

blue_hope

blue_hope

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

indeed yes we can say that BUT now i dont think so .. rare people who has a reall heart .. actually its independ in the amount & kind of love .

i please that my lover do to me one miracle.. then maybe i can believe Smile

04:25 PM Nov 06 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear blue hope

LOVE is in demand every where but not supplied by anyone…so how this mirecle will happen….from noe you start giving love while giving you will deifnitely start receiving.This is existential principle

09:04 PM Nov 06 2007 |

Lilian Li

China

I belive that and wish it can happen to me!Smile

But now my life is so boring…

01:20 PM Nov 07 2007 |

munchkinxo

munchkinxo

Philippines

Not just love but especially true love. Laughing It can't just make miracles but it makes the impossible possible… whoaa..Wink

01:47 PM Nov 07 2007 |

lovely baby

United Arab Emirates

no i dont belive because i think the high potential in person can make a mirecals not love .

i belive that maybe some people thought that love make mirecals but it isnt .because love in all of it kind it just love and we control and decide if we control on it or no …

and thanks my dear

05:06 PM Nov 07 2007 |

sunnygirl_only

Egypt

hi lovely baby, i respect you opinion but sorry am not agree with you. because if it was a true love you could not control in it. because feeling dont know control so that we call it feeling because we do it out of thinking and mind.
if you love some thing too much you would change for it. not love only between partner but between any thing.

08:03 PM Nov 07 2007 |