Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

when do you feel tears in your eyes? and when do you try to hold it?

sunnygirl_only

Egypt

sorry if i make you sad, but alot of time we have a tears in heart and we try to hidden it not to appear in eyes. but some times your eyes betray you and you find your tears drop.

what make you feel tears in your eyes? and  when you try to hold it?!

body{background-image:url(http://image.blinkyou.com/background_images/backgroundpinkflowers.gif);background-position:top leftbackground-repeat:repeat;}

02:42 PM Nov 01 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Vinit$G

Vinit$G

India

Hi friends.
Thanks to ask this things
my dear friend as said that tears is a right way to show your heart. Its truth. But i dont think so. Coz if always you will do it than another people will wont undertand it. Just they will think its joke or else.
Here we go.
Tears always appear in my eyes after thinking my past. Than what to do with it. Should i show it to always that i am very sad. No.
Ya its the right way to forget our sadtime. At least you can forget a bit after it.
But here all people are very sad than what. Always they will do it. Its not good. So i dont like to show my tears to any one. If i will show it to some one than might be they would have also some kind of prob and they would be so disturb to listen yours. So just try to forget your tears. And also just try to listen others sad think. It would be better.
Sorry dear if i would have said any thing wrong.
Hope you can understand me.
Friends english is not good as like you. So sorry if some mistake here would be.
Sorry again to disturb you .

06:14 AM Nov 12 2007 |

sunnygirl_only

Egypt

hi vinit, why you have a sad words. we all have a sad feeling from past, and we will never forget it. but beside every sad memory in the past there is a happy bit happened with it. the past is pass, don't lose your life for crying about it because you will lose.

no one know what will happen tomorrow, may be after one moment you find your happiness, because no one can deceide how matters are going to?

look at the bright side in the life, it is only what should you look at and remember past is go and how much you be sad, you will'nt back it again.

11:42 AM Nov 12 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

i cry when there is nobody around me. I don't hope others know i am sad…

Last time when I fell ill and went to hospital accomanied by my parents, I was told I had to accept a third operation on my eyes. I really felt despaired at the moment but I told myself:"suke it up, don't let your parents down…" But I know I cried the night when I stayed in the ward myself. The next morning I Pretended I that i went to the operation room calmly…. I think what I did was correct.

For a second thought , No matter I cried or not, I had to accept the operation, why did I cry? stupid I was.

11:59 AM Nov 12 2007 |

sunnygirl_only

Egypt

thanks God, yor are ok now wendy

12:05 PM Nov 12 2007 |

Vinit$G

Vinit$G

India

Hi dear sunny.
Thanks
you are right. And hope all will agree with you. Ya we can forget our sad time. But its not easy. Can you say. If do you have something. And you like it so much. And you think its your life. Suppose someone will take it from you by forcelly. Than what will you do. And you know without it you cant live.
So you cant forget it.
And how many times you will weep and show it. You cant do a lot.
I dont care if happiness time wont be come. Ok.
Be cause my happy is my sad time. And i like my sorrow.
Thanks friends
bye and meet you again.

12:21 PM Nov 12 2007 |

Vinit$G

Vinit$G

India

Hi dear sunny.
Thanks
you are right. And hope all will agree with you. Ya we can forget our sad time. But its not easy. Can you say. If do you have something. And you like it so much. And you think its your life. Suppose someone will take it from you by forcelly. Than what will you do. And you know without it you cant live.
So you cant forget it.
Thanks friends
bye and meet you again.

12:21 PM Nov 12 2007 |

Vinit$G

Vinit$G

India

Hi dear sunny.
Thanks
So you cant forget it.
Thanks friends
bye and meet you again.

12:22 PM Nov 12 2007 |

Mellisa-飘雪

China

now I'm not a cry-baby,my experience tells me it's no  use to cry facing the hard time.I want to smile everyday,because…..

smile is the most beautiful thing in our life .without it,my life will be no color,in anther word,it's just be white and black

12:46 PM Nov 12 2007 |

beseru

Ethiopia

WHEN MY RELATIVE PASS AWAY

04:16 PM Nov 12 2007 |

maria_85

Morocco

somtimes we have some feelings which push us to drop tears…..

it might be feelings of happiness or sadness we shed tears the same tears but the feeling s rae totally diffrent…..so tears still being a kind of expression to show how much you are happy or sad….......

09:07 PM Nov 12 2007 |