Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do u lost something in ur life, then you found that was better for you?!!

sunnygirl_only

Egypt

some time we lost some things in our life and be so sadCryand full of anger Yell, but after alot of days, may be months and may be years, we found that was better for us.

body{background-image:url(http://image.blinkyou.com/background_images/blinkubg11.gif);background-position:top leftbackground-repeat:repeat;}

05:50 PM Nov 03 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

Friends,I feel that while walking upon the earth…we always loose the place where our foot was kept & alwys regaining the new space where we we are placing now….all depends upon howwe are doing that….or wheather we are aware about it….all depends upon our awareness….

02:05 AM Dec 04 2007 |

joylin886

joylin886

China

i think..when a person..aware that he\she hv lost something precious who,will be very sad and depressed,how sad it is..sometimes there is no words can tell ,but as times go by..mayber after months or years..she\he will feel good again..because..FIRST:time can cure everything. SECOND..as human can not just live in past..she\he should live in future and look past as friends..then he\she grown up…

03:24 AM Dec 04 2007 |

t k awan

t k awan

Pakistan

Yeh,when i lost something only once i think that why it is happen but when i confirm it then i feel comfortable.

God knows batter what is good for us, sometimes man thinks that something is good for him but he never get that but sometimes he gets something which he believes to be good butin the long run that creats trouble for him.

Neverthink that you lost something,think that what is remaining in your hand.cas what is in your possession that is yours.

05:48 AM Dec 04 2007 |