Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

DO YOU LOVE FRANCE

GAEL

France

I AM FRENCH AND HE SEEMS TO ME THAT MORE AND MORE PEOPLE HATE FRANCE AND FRENCH PEOPLE…AND YOU?? AND WHY???

09:47 PM Nov 03 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

kochin

Trinidad and Tobago

Not particularly.

I will give you that the french are very effective protesters.

But they are also arrogant and very francophone.

11:00 PM Nov 03 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

completely love you French people! And French comedy …hehehe

06:27 AM Nov 04 2007 |

fidoux

Mauritius

There are nice french person. I love a lot Fench wine

09:17 AM Nov 04 2007 |

peggy~dream

China

yes,I think i love France.and now  ,My good friend is studying in France too

09:35 AM Nov 04 2007 |

gigi2550

gigi2550

Thailand

France has so many things interesting like food, culture, fashion, tourist destinations, language and etc. I had a great time when I visited France.Some French people I met are very nice while some are not.

Overall I still like France and French people. However, people in other counries mostly get information or news about major problems in France, such as union protests, strikes,  or issues that are related France to major world issues such as natural resources competitions, EU conflicts.

Moreover, most information or news have been reported in English more than in French, and many of those major news agencies are certainly from the US, Britain, Australia. Some information or news may be true but with analytical supporting information added from outsiders can often worsen situations of the pfact or distort the perception of the world on France and French people.

10:14 AM Nov 04 2007 |

mo0

mo0

United Kingdom

I've never been in france, and I dont know anyone from france, so i cant tell if I like french people or not… peace :)

ps. I only think that eating a snails is horrible… they cooked alive :(

10:44 AM Nov 04 2007 |

Maya_17

Maya_17

Serbia and Montenegro

This summer i`ve spent a week in France, and I must say i`ve fallen in love with it:)French ppl are so kind, frendly, ready to help you…not to mention Paris—the most beautiful City I`ve ever been to.So, I`m definitely for France:)

10:48 AM Nov 04 2007 |

fidoux

Mauritius

Would you like to spend your entire time overthere

01:43 AM Nov 06 2007 |

click_here

Ukraine

i adore France!!! It's very beautiful)

i tnink the problem isn't a country, the problem is the person who says that.

everywhere there are good people and not good, positive sides and negative ones)

France is unique and thoose who cant understand that tell things like that!

01:31 PM Nov 06 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Mmmmm…...have never been there. Have no particular desire. Know some things, saw the pictures of Paris. Indifferent. Guess the trip to there won't change much.

P.S.
PARIS IS NOT THE MOST ROMANTIC CITY ON EARTH!!

Cheers

09:53 PM Nov 11 2007 |