Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

DO YOU LOVE FRANCE

GAEL

France

I AM FRENCH AND HE SEEMS TO ME THAT MORE AND MORE PEOPLE HATE FRANCE AND FRENCH PEOPLE…AND YOU?? AND WHY???

09:47 PM Nov 03 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

hthanh

Viet Nam

I never been in France. However  I have met with many good French people. Especially, I have many unforgetable memories with a French friend. That's why i love France. 

04:53 AM Nov 12 2007 |

DingSan

DingSan

Viet Nam

I don't know why you think that.I love french wine, some of french music. I don't like french movies.

05:00 AM Nov 12 2007 |

nhanxinh

Viet Nam

I had studied French since high-school Wink. I really love it. NOw i dont use French day by day but whenever i listen French, i feel It have been really belonged to me. I miss that language and I love French women's fashion. :x

02:39 AM Aug 20 2008 |

taotaobujue

Hong Kong

maybe France is a big ,beautiful place to visit ,i havenot been to approach it by now! but i dont attempt to learn it ,they have the bad and differert point of view to China

03:19 AM Aug 20 2008 |

Roadlamp

Roadlamp

South Korea

i've been fascinated with France recently

there are several reasons such as education, freedom of right, arts, bicycles…

Some of them might be true or false.

i'm considering a visit to there somedays.

hope my guess will be right

03:30 AM Aug 20 2008 |

Miu

Miu

China

maybe…i want to visit there…^^

i know  France is a beautiful and romantic country,so many people hope to go there(of course i'm one of them)and i really want to know about the culture!!!:)

05:24 AM Aug 20 2008 |

cambridgegirl

China

I love France,and I think there are a beautiful and lovely place.Maybe someone's words hurt somebody else,then sone people hate French.But I think one person can not mean all French,I think French are still very good,like another countries's people are.So,I like France.

08:51 AM Aug 20 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

i don't know i love it or not coz i have not been there so may be when i'll go there then love it. but i really want to visit FRANCE.

09:00 AM Aug 20 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I think the french accent is the hottest in the world. I have never been in France (Bad luck for me Cry), but I enjoyed its movies (I love "Haute Tension" of all of them. Every years there´s an event that shows one differente french movie during a week, that allows to meet diverses genres of movies and know how different are the points of view and styles of french and mexican people), its culture and of course Alizeé!!!!! Wow!!! She makes my heart stop!!!

06:01 PM Aug 20 2008 |

oonah

oonah

Germany

I love France, best food in the world.

It is one of the most sexy languages to hear and speak, in or out of bed  (french and Italian just seem to have more words for everything even remotely related to love)

Innocent

I could spend the rest of my life in a little house in the Provence surrounded by the lavender fields, I like the pace of living there.

I like the "Joie de vivre" of the French people, the love for all the good things in life. Good food, good wine, good conversation, good company… they are right, what more do you need?

After British humor, the french are the next best thing.

Sure they are patriots but not more than some other countries imo.

06:30 PM Aug 20 2008 |