Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

i don't smoke

rathi

rathi

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

i don't smoke , i hate it …. what about you ? Do you smoke ? .... if you were your answer no .. ( i hope that ) ... How may you give advice for person a smoker …...

12:53 PM Nov 04 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gkisseberth

Germany

I don't smoke.

I have no advice for smokers. I believe that they know the risks involved and freely make to choice to take those risks in exchange for the pleasure they get from smoking.  

12:55 PM Nov 04 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear,

Enjoy smoking but with a dignity…be respectful to the cigarette…care it as you care for your friend…bring out the ciggarette carefully…smell it touch it with love…say it good bye as it is going to die for your pleasure….ignite it respectfully…close your eyes & sit silently….& then slowly…slowly…..take the smoke inside…..& outside….& enjoy

06:14 PM Nov 04 2007 |

srsvrm

srsvrm

Turkey

I don't smoke, too. It's really bad for your health.

06:16 PM Nov 04 2007 |

kemal...

kemal...

Turkey

smoking is  one of the worst things. I hate it. disgusting

07:12 PM Nov 04 2007 |

Unanna

Unanna

Russian Federation

i don't smoke and hate when somebody near me is beginnig to smoke especially if there no space to move from this person away. Advice from my friends who stopped smoking: to read the book of Alen Carr, the name of this book is something about "the easiest way to stop smoking"

09:00 PM Nov 04 2007 |

Chippolino

Chippolino

Russian Federation

To my mind, today we can see that in many country of Europe it's no populer to smoke, because of it's tend to healthy life-style.

I stydy in the Hight School of Economics in Moscow and in my university we can see very many people who smoke, aproximetky 40 persent and this situation disturm me.

I wish this influens come in my universuty…

It's not for me to be a passive smoker… 

09:24 PM Nov 04 2007 |

lind@

lind@

Algeria

i don't smoke too but i like very much it's parfum…..lol plz if there is another good word instead of this "parfum",tell it..i'll be happy.

09:33 PM Nov 04 2007 |

blue_dreams

Turkey

Idont smoke…ööööggggg..:P I like chocolate and dancing..:)

09:45 PM Nov 04 2007 |

Chippolino

Chippolino

Russian Federation

maybe body mist or aroma of smoke?

10:45 PM Nov 04 2007 |

lind@

lind@

Algeria

thanks dear chippolino 4 the attempt Smilei'll check it.

10:52 PM Nov 04 2007 |