Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Friendship

erdy

erdy

Zimbabwe

Now its Difficult to find a simple thing like a friend , u just cant get a person to call a friend

02:39 PM Nov 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

khello

Syrian Arab Republic

hi how are you can I be your friend I'm khaldoon from syria my e-mail: I'm waiting for your 1st message

04:55 AM Nov 17 2007 |

cheevey

cheevey

China

I believe you should change the view you took on your friends, treat them as your honey, and choose the topics you all like ,and you'll find many happy, and have a better life, change it. I've experienced that period I can't believe anyone, while I got many trouble in my daily life, so ,pls change your angle of viewing your friends! Best regards to you! Surviving of the lonelyness and the intrustness! That's harm to anyone!

06:36 AM Nov 17 2007 |

cheevey

cheevey

China

if you wanna a real friend , you will chose one to believe, and then try to communte with him or her in your like topics, that will help to find some sincere people. best regards to you…

06:43 AM Nov 17 2007 |

cholo86

cholo86

China

everyone need friends ,but  really friends is few in our life

06:54 AM Nov 17 2007 |

master_of puppets

Georgia

friends will be friends but only real friends.and real friends are not many

07:02 AM Nov 17 2007 |

cheevey

cheevey

China

Yeah, that's why our friends can be treated into several kinds of groups, and the real friend comes from the friends, and the real friends will share their happiness and sadness with you, and will talk about what's his real attitude to some thing, that's very cheerful…

It's a good topic in the nowadays life, although we have the tipical machine, such the hand-phone, the internet, while we always excuses that we have many things to do instead of spanding some time to communite with the friends, so , the good friends will have misunderstands in thinking about the matters in his own view without think of it from the view of your friends, that's very terrible… 

07:20 AM Nov 17 2007 |

master_of puppets

Georgia

nowadays we have a lot of to do,we are too busy for friends,it's a problem…..

08:26 AM Nov 17 2007 |

Loura

Loura

Egypt

Friendship is like the relation between hands and eyes. It's like when the hand gets hurt, the eye cries, and when the eye cries the hand wipes its tears.

08:55 PM Nov 18 2007 |

Loura

Loura

Egypt

Friendship is like the relation between hands and eyes. It's like when the hand gets hurt, the eye cries, and when the eye cries the hand wipes its tears.

08:56 PM Nov 18 2007 |

cheevey

cheevey

China

A good example made with the hands and eyes, that's very appreciate.Cool

01:39 AM Nov 19 2007 |