Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

hello everyone:)

maniusia

maniusia

Poland

I am new hear write me! i want to learn English talk on the many topics and meet a lot of new people from over the world:)

10:23 PM May 20 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fwlwinnie

fwlwinnie

China

hello,maniusia.i am also coming here a few days ago.i am desired to learn english and i want to make friends with all of you here!

02:07 AM May 21 2006 |

maniusia

maniusia

Poland

helo
i too want to make friens  in here write me if you want talk about something

08:51 AM May 21 2006 |

maniusia

maniusia

Poland

ok write me everyone i will be happy if i can talk with many people over the world new anothet countries and culture

08:51 AM May 21 2006 |

fwlwinnie

fwlwinnie

China

hello

i am from mainland china.have you come to china?my email is fengwenli85325 at (at means @)yahoo.com.cn

u can send me message.

wish we can be good friends!

09:00 AM May 21 2006 |

srl_jagan

India

I am conducting English classes for people who desire to learn it more & also are searching for a good openings.  I would like to know more about you all.  I wish everyone visiting this site good luck.

09:11 AM May 21 2006 |

sameh3d

sameh3d

Egypt

hey

hello,maniusia. 

I am from Egypt. i work as 3D animator and Graphic Desginer i live and work in Saudi Arabia. i like to recognize and meet many friends All over the world. Maybe someday meet each other .

My email is 

Anyone can send me message. I remain,

10:37 AM May 21 2006 |

sameh3d

sameh3d

Egypt

my email sawad at (at means @)jeraisy.com

10:39 AM May 21 2006 |

maniusia

maniusia

Poland

thank you that you write me I write emails for all and it is a good for learn ad fun I am realy happy that I logg in here

write me and knew me it will be great if i can talk with as many people as possible :)

03:45 PM May 24 2006 |

webtik

webtik

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

hey,

I look for great friends too to improve my English, We'd also do some web activity  together; please feel free to contact me by my email address: webtik[at]gmail[dot]com

Thanks , Behnam :)

06:34 PM May 28 2006 |