Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

our favourite jobs

sunny-greys

Latvia

let's to talk about professions of our dream. I would like to be an doctor for many years. I want to help people, save their lifes, and see how they go away healt and happy. of'course i have thought about many jobs. But now i want to be a doctor. What is your job or what you want to become?

05:53 PM Nov 09 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mo0

mo0

United Kingdom

do nothing :P hehehe

06:04 PM Nov 09 2007 |

sunny-greys

Latvia

mo0  nice answer..) i think the bigest quantity of human beeng want to do the same..)

06:12 PM Nov 09 2007 |

srsvrm

srsvrm

Turkey

Maybe It would be better to be a doctor but I think my profession is also good : I'm a mechanical engineer… 

06:23 PM Nov 09 2007 |

sunny-greys

Latvia

Naples  some years ago i dreamt to be an tursm managere. But it is not so actual in my country. So i decided to choose more apropriate job. I think you will make right choise.

i think work abroad widen our outlook, makes person more sociable and experienced. because it is diffucul to work between people with other culture and thinking. of'course you deep your knowledge in proffesional area. You can exchange with experience. :)

07:51 PM Nov 09 2007 |

sunny-greys

Latvia

srsvrm how have you decided to be exactly mechanical engineer?

07:55 PM Nov 09 2007 |

kochin

Trinidad and Tobago

I want to open a Farmer's Direct subscription service in my country. I want fresh, reliable food source at reasonable prices.

Food is a big problem here. 

02:30 AM Nov 10 2007 |

tuanct

tuanct

Viet Nam

I want to travell all over the world but I can't find suitable job.I don't want to become a doctor but I want to help people all the world.I'm living in      Viet Nam and I  want to go on a study tour in England or France…but I am not best in english

03:22 AM Nov 10 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

I wanna be an interpreter or a tourist guide so that i can travel around the world. Or maybe i can own a bakery of myself in the future.

05:01 AM Nov 10 2007 |

coolest ^_*

United Arab Emirates

I would like to be a doctor in the future …and I hope my dream will come ture … because this job is really good to help the patient person and give him a new life that may lost it .. how much you feel when you give someone a life …=)

wow ..nice feeling

at last I would like to say : May be one day this DREAM will come ture ..it's all I want to be doctor

07:12 AM Nov 10 2007 |

coolest ^_*

United Arab Emirates

thaxx dear for this nice question =)

07:12 AM Nov 10 2007 |