Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Soccer World Cup 2006: What is your favorite team? - Who will win the cup?

Read-Actor

Read-Actor

Egypt

Hey,

lets talk about the soccer  cup, your favorite team and your opinion about the possible cup winner.

I support Germany and England (a lot more Germany but also a bit England). But I don't really think that both of them have only few chances to win the cup. 

My tip is Brasil…what is yours? 

12:47 PM May 24 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Magnimma

Magnimma

Germany

you will see: ghana will win against brazil!!!!

01:01 PM Jun 23 2006 |

Read-Actor

Read-Actor

Egypt

Maybe Magnimma – I hope that an African team wins the world cup one time But Maybe w e'll have to wait until 2010 in South Africa.

01:04 PM Jun 23 2006 |

habouba

Lebanon

hi  read-actor

germany , england and spain are good teams … but argentina also is a good team ….. and they played very good … i don't know why you hate them …

they do what they have to do …. so don't talk like that about argentina …. you will make me sad ….

hi stalin

i am waiting for the match today …

please all of you support argentina today …..

07:03 AM Jun 24 2006 |

supersky

China

i like argentina,although it did not win the world cup for years,i still like it.

i think it strong enough to win the champion.

the next match:argentina-mexico,will be 2-0,i guess.

08:56 AM Jun 24 2006 |

delidumrul

Turkey

yeah we saw yesterdaynight. mexico was about beating argentina. germany will beat or draw argentina next match  my favouire team finished early. I hope Ghana will beat.

09:52 AM Jun 25 2006 |

supersky

China

the next match, argentina will be up against to germany.it's not a good news for argentina to come up early against germany.this will be a real challenge.the match will be wonderful,and the result will be cruel.

11:09 AM Jun 25 2006 |

stalin

India

Hi habouba,

How r u ya?

I am so tensed that the game argentina against Mexico. Anyhow we won that match. Now with Germany. I am so tensed ya. Anyhow we should play very hard and win Germany. We will do. What is ur suggestion? Please tell me, I am waiting for ur reply

Your's

Stalin Balboa

08:51 AM Jun 26 2006 |

habouba

Lebanon

Hi stalin

I believe that argentina gonna win the cup  ... i don't care with who we play ….

it will be hard game  ..... but our players are so strong and they  will never

disappiont us … so just believe on them ….. they  will win … i am sure …

your friend,

Hiba 

11:25 AM Jun 26 2006 |

haihan

China

I think brasils team have the chance to win the cup.

01:43 PM Jun 26 2006 |

Rita Reis

Rita Reis

Brazil

WELL, WELL LET'S SEE TOMORROW  BRAZIL X GHANA.

11:55 PM Jun 26 2006 |