Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do you think is true that you really fell in love just one time?

sikaria

Chile

people say

the love of my life…is that possible?or can you fell in love lot of times?

01:16 AM Nov 10 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

tuanct

tuanct

Viet Nam

I don't think so

03:27 AM Nov 10 2007 |

ecolee

China

yes  i have a story : i fall in love when i am in college the boy i like is not especial but i like the feel with him  which is great  ,he care for me  i remember that i went across the road  he hold my hand  at that timr   ithink he is so good  but later  he say to me that he have a girl friend  ,we an only be friends  at that time  i was sad that i deside i will never to see him  but i was wrong ,when  i can't see him  my heart was much more pain  ,i look for every thing about him ,in my daily life   i can't live a happy life  because  i haven't forget him

03:35 AM Nov 10 2007 |

noidea

China

believe it or not i believe love not necessarily falls on everyone. People often mistaken like with love. Many of us won't fall in love the whole life.

if you are luck, love will happen to you once. 

'By the way don't trouble youself with so sophisticating question. What doom to happen will happen. That is life.~~

04:19 AM Nov 10 2007 |

江海一剑

江海一剑

China

i think it 's luxury to talk about the real love in this world!

04:45 AM Nov 10 2007 |

smiley11

Belgium

No..  It one's decision if he/she want's to love again or not..  Happy are those who found the one who decided to love them for life..  That is the promise of marriage…  God Bless!

05:04 AM Nov 10 2007 |

crystzu

Romania

its is something like D ont cry becausse its over … smyle becausse was happened

12:57 PM Nov 10 2007 |

江海一剑

江海一剑

China

oh?

maybe i have never swimmed in the love river,so i have no the true feelings 1

maybe yes, love make the world go around!

05:55 AM Nov 11 2007 |

Vu Thi Loan

Viet Nam

I think that, when we fell in love someone, it's difficult to forget. But if you always think of that one, you will be sad and alone. Do you want your life become to that? NO! Please opening your heart and enjoy the life. And I believe your heart vill love again! SmileSmile

06:17 AM Nov 11 2007 |