Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do you believe in destiny?

sikaria

Chile

are you the owner of your destiny?

maybe someone have a mission for averyone…or things just happens

do you think we have a mission…

01:24 AM Nov 10 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

yd3377

China

we should depend on ourself

01:34 AM Nov 10 2007 |

sikaria

Chile

but why are we alive?maybe we have to know or do a determinated thing

don't you think

01:44 AM Nov 10 2007 |

sikaria

Chile

when i have a bad experience i always try to understand the reason and sometimes you can't  find the answer, but some time after you think that it was better and maybe necessary 

01:50 AM Nov 10 2007 |

huwailuyou

huwailuyou

China

sometimes,I am forced to trust it!

09:29 AM Nov 10 2007 |

Ledi Di

Russian Federation

As for I begam believe in destiny, as in my rather short life I had so interesting situations! For example, I have a friend. But in fact he is more than a friend…you understand. And the destiny knock us together in such a incredible situations…one of them was in the underground. and 2days before this day he said that it was a destiny that we could't meet, but I assured him that I would undoubtly stand behind him. and next day in the morning in Tube(where there were incrediably account of people) in the crowd I stand behind him! just behind him! isn't it destiny?

11:48 AM Nov 10 2007 |

Solomia

Solomia

Ukraine

I believe in destiny!I think that sings are just the way they should be!But I also believe that you can change destiny if you try wery hard!!! 

11:55 AM Nov 10 2007 |

gkisseberth

Germany

I don't believe in destiny or fate. I think it's easy to blame fate, or destiny, or god, or the devil, or spirits, or some other supernatural force for things that go bad. Or for things that go well.

There are causes, natural causes for everything. Even if you can't explain it, it only means you can't explain it at this moment. It doesn't require invoking some mysterious force or man in the sky or ghost.

You may not have complete control over the events in your own life, but you can take responsibility for the things you can control and make your own "destiny".

12:12 PM Nov 10 2007 |

JOYNUEL

Nigeria

Yes,theres destiny we are created for a purpose neighter costication or not destiny is sure with different cuption which make diffrent life to look from diffrent stly,destition, motive,reasons,which make us human effectivations . destiny is sure.

12:13 PM Nov 10 2007 |

gjr2004

gjr2004

China

Well said! I agree with you,gkisseberth.

12:28 PM Nov 10 2007 |

zivon263

zivon263

China

sometimes i think.we all need some reason to escape from the cruel reality or the bad thing caused by us.

12:43 PM Nov 10 2007 |