Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Have you ever loved someone?

noidea

China

Have you ever loved someone? have you ever really liked someone but didn't have courage to approach him/her?

04:08 PM Nov 13 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lila-cow

Germany

Oh yes there was one boy I really liked but he did not noticed me. but I thaught he were pretty cool =) Now I have a great boyfriend not this guy and we love each other. and what`s about you?

06:52 PM Nov 13 2007 |

chengens

chengens

China

me too,i loved a girl ever,that's a uncanny story.we get together for one day.Embarassed now when i bethink it.i'll feel embarrassed.may be i won't forget her forever.

02:24 AM Nov 14 2007 |

louise.luo

louise.luo

China

I haven't love anybody when I grows up, It's a very regret  things

03:02 AM Nov 14 2007 |

chy0315

chy0315

China

I love a man,he loves me too.

04:58 AM Nov 14 2007 |

Sophia86

China

Maybe it's not a true love. I don't know. But it's the first time i have the feeling of fast heartbeat. Every time i met him, i cannot control myself, and i don't know how to improve our relationship until i graduated from the colleage.

11:42 AM Nov 14 2007 |

insular

Turkey

Yes

11:55 AM Nov 14 2007 |

insular

Turkey

nOTHING.jUST SAY HIM TJAT YOU LOVE HIM VERY VERY MUCH, AND YOU CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT HIM . IF HE LOVES YOU,HE WILL UNDERSTAND YOU, AND ACCEPT YOU  TO HIMSELF CLOSELY

11:58 AM Nov 14 2007 |

insular

Turkey

hI CHYO315 !!! Let's be friends. I will wait your reply.

12:01 PM Nov 14 2007 |

hexiaohua

China

yes ,i loved my boyfriend .he is very cute,kind .i think i will love him forever

12:04 PM Nov 14 2007 |

insular

Turkey

My name is Ratmir. I'm from Turkey.I'm 21 soon. I'm here first,so I know nobody here.Do you know russian ???

12:05 PM Nov 14 2007 |