Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you think about "Turkey's subscribing to EU"

hakanada

Turkey

I will wait your ideas in this forum. Thanks…

10:02 AM Nov 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

hakanada

Turkey

Thanks for your ideas. I think that I will add my composition tomorrow

03:20 PM Nov 15 2007 |

mustafatosun1991

Turkey

Turkey is the most crowded country in the Europe.Cuz of this,EU don't wanna accept Turkey cuz if Turkey join EU,Turkey will have got more deputy than other members,so it's an important power to make decisions.

Althought,Turkey's got the strategical import for EU.Europe can't lose the Turkey,Europe can't accept the Turkey.
EU is just diverting Turkey.They're making Turkey wait.

Fuck it,Turkey must improve itself by own.
Turkey must take west's technology,not culture…

11:26 PM Nov 16 2007 |

kochin

Trinidad and Tobago

I visited Turkey in 2004.

Whilst I think they have a lot economically to gain eventually- there will be an inflation and price adjustment on the introduction of the Euro.

They also have to not give up their heritage. It is good and they have a right to be proud.  

12:43 AM Nov 17 2007 |

CyberShot

CyberShot

Russian Federation

hi.

10:52 AM Nov 17 2007 |

kaygusuz

kaygusuz

Turkey

the eu don't need  to see the turkey as a part of them. they have already what they want to from the turkey. they can go to the turkey without a visa, they can sell their product without duty. turkey is in nato… blablabla    the eu only need that the turkey wait forever for the accepting. 

12:50 AM Jan 01 2008 |