Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

The best country to have rest in is..........

Ms_Invisible

Finland

HI EVERYBODY!!!

Now summer is coming but in Fland there is no summer at all!I wanna take sun and have rest!What is the best place to go in and why????

10:29 AM Jun 05 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

psk427

India

Hi Ms_I,

I  didn't get u. U want to enjoy summer heat ?right! Then come to India hear the days in summer would be hot and nights will be cool with heavy breezes. U can enjoy excellent summer mornings and have fun enjoying nature.

So, welcome to  Incredible India!

Bye,

sanny 

12:01 PM Jun 06 2006 |

john

johnSuper Member!

United States

I have to agree that Thailand was my favorite country for a relaxing vacation.  If you like a laid-back atmosphere, the islands there are amazing.  Everything is cheap, the people are friendly and the food is wonderful.  I want to go back.

04:06 PM Jun 06 2006 |

Rita Reis

Rita Reis

Brazil

Cool brazil…..................hot weather, nice people, and good food.

our beaches wow…...................!!!!

05:07 PM Jun 06 2006 |

Ms_Invisible

Finland

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!FOR ALL OF U!Now i must make choice…..............Undecided

03:54 PM Jun 11 2006 |

happyyouth

happyyouth

China

China.

03:42 AM Jun 15 2006 |

Magnimma

Magnimma

Germany

I were in Egypt last year and I must say that this is a really gr8 country!!!  There the food is delicious, the klima is very hot, in the night it's comfortable fresh, the water is always warm, there are gr8 sightseeings, nice people and you can relax all the time!!

So if you really want a place where is summer and you are only a little smart,  i think you know what you have to do, or?

Please write us your choice,

Have fun in your holiday,

Mario 

03:48 PM Jun 15 2006 |

Ms_Invisible

Finland

oh…its so difficult to choose…My friends invite me to Italy…..Hm i want to make a trip arond the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08:00 PM Jun 15 2006 |

john

johnSuper Member!

United States

Italy is a great choice for a vacation.  I love the amalfi coast.  It towns on the cliffs along the water are amazing.  It's not as cheap as Thailand, though.  And I still think Thailand is more relaxing.

04:19 AM Jun 16 2006 |

Ms_Invisible

Finland

hm…....2 voices for Thailand….....let me think…........

07:51 AM Jun 16 2006 |

~小丑鱼~!~

China

China is a good place for your summer vacation, you can enjoy sunshine through the whole China.If you like beach , Sanya Hainan is a good choice.

07:59 AM Jun 16 2006 |