Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you love your parents?

louise.luo

louise.luo

China

Hi, everybody.

Do you love your parents? I love my parents very much, they do everything for me. 

Friends, share your feelings on this please.

12:48 PM Nov 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gyh

China

I love my parents just like they love me.They give us(i have a old-sister and a young-brother)all love .Though they all died ,i always rememer them.when we work and earn money,they can get easy life,they all out …...

01:08 PM Nov 15 2007 |

cholo86

cholo86

China

cool man, you wirte this story ,i think you feel real love

01:58 PM Nov 15 2007 |

yousif2007

yousif2007

Sudan

why not guy himsefl must love his family & some thing like they belong to us  care about us one guy without family like heart with out love.

02:05 PM Nov 15 2007 |

stcaf78

stcaf78

Morocco

salam
yes i love my parents ,but not because they do everything for my but ,in fact i could’t be without them.

03:52 PM Nov 15 2007 |

sweet10hearts

Philippines

Of course..we do love our parents…without them we are not here also…God gives us life through our parents…both the father and the mother..but of course the difficult part was the role of the mother…imagine from conceiving you till you came out in this world she looks after you …fed you…loves you unconditionally….until such time that you can stand on  your own..and have a family of your own too..

04:41 PM Nov 15 2007 |

noerf

noerf

Indonesia

I love them very much.

06:03 PM Nov 15 2007 |

AmericanGirl

United States

well, i live with my mamam and we know nobody else as our blood relatives… she gave birth to me at her 16 and i love her veeery much :D

08:32 PM Nov 15 2007 |

peacha

peacha

Thailand

Yes, of course  I love my parent more that everything in my life because they love me more than their life and no condition.  Your post makes me think of them a lot.

11:00 PM Nov 15 2007 |

Jenny028

Jenny028

China

i love my parents very much, them have gave me a lot,studyting ,life advices… so now when i have the job,i am trying my best to share with them .often call them ,tell my conditions. i love them !

02:00 AM Nov 16 2007 |

jiaolei108

China

I love them very much ,no reasion .

02:01 AM Nov 16 2007 |