Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

how to study English in your daily life

cheevey

cheevey

China

how to study English in your daily life? especially in the countres or the areas where do not use the English very often. It's hard to believe that one will learn English just in your own efforts.

I'd like to choose this  topic, and you will delieve some useful methods to learn English in your spare time, especially in the area where the people do not use English, how to survive of it ?

Some steps will be preford by you, next is belong to you! Just talk freely! 

06:29 AM Nov 17 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

cheevey

cheevey

China

Yeah, obviously, you've done a good job in the learning a second language. I agree with you that tha ebaby forum give us the chance to communte with each other in English, and I believe that the activities here will help me to improve my poor English.

Thanks abllion for your attanding!

08:13 AM Nov 17 2007 |

hexiaojie365142636

China

FOR  ME  ,I TALK  WITH PEOPLE  IN   ENGLISH   ! WHEN PEOPLE SPEAKE   CHINESE   ,I  TRY YO TRANSLATE  IT  IN TO ENGLISH !

08:26 AM Nov 17 2007 |

hexiaojie365142636

China

MY  QQ  IS  365142636     ADD  ME  TO  YOUR FRIENDS LIST!

08:29 AM Nov 17 2007 |

fly--9225

China

rome  is not built in a day .and there is a will there is a way .   if only you study english hard .you can success.  my e-mail is   if you want to be my friend  .  i will be very happy!!!

09:04 AM Nov 17 2007 |

fly--9225

China

rome  is not built in a day .and there is a will there is a way .   if only you study english hard .you can success.  my e-mail is   if you want to be my friend  .  i will be very happy!!!

fly--9225

China

cheevey

cheevey

China

A good method you've took, while I believe it is difficult to communte with each other when you're talking, It's hard to classfy the language you're undergoing…

Glad to be one of your friends in future!

09:06 AM Nov 17 2007 |

cheevey

cheevey

China

Hi, morning in the China, good regards to the English learners to all the world, we're friends! That's very cheerful !

If you wanna change your English, both writter English and oral English, pls jump into the line to English study from now on.

No one will laugh at you in learning but you youself!

12:24 AM Nov 19 2007 |

moon1981

China

hello, iam new comer here, i am so intersted in this topic, become i am in a needed position to ues english freely, but in the area not use english very often around me, so i have no ideaof whether it is good or bad for me, if i want to improve myself , sometimes reading is no problem for me, but speaking is an issue, for lack of practice and find it hard to express freely in english, i try many times to find someone who can talk with me in english one by one , but still not find , if someone can help me, skype in voice just ok. looking forwards to someone response.

08:17 AM Nov 20 2007 |

cheevey

cheevey

China

Congratulations to you! You've found this forum, and you have a good course to your future English studies.

No difficults in communicating with your partners and you can express your ideas freely, and you can well communicate with each other with fluent and native English, that shows your English is very good! If you do not choose the job as the English education people. that's enough! Try to practise more, you'll reach this point in advance! Come on!

08:49 AM Nov 20 2007 |