Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Only lovebonds can save ........

devindernagpal

India

Friends, I feel that only lovebonds between man & woman can save this planet….what do you feel…..?

01:36 AM Nov 18 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

hosonngoc

hosonngoc

Viet Nam

The power of Love can do everything. I believe it. But I think it is not restrict in love between man & woman. People can love their country, their parents, their friends, even this world. This loves also make a intensive power to help us to do everything. So I think We'd better understand love in bigger meaning.

01:56 AM Nov 18 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

No hosonnqoc,no….we have been taught to love our country, our religion…that is not love at all…& only these are the bases of our wars…only & only love between human can prove fruitful….why do you fear a woman"s love….It i sjust because we have been prepared  to fight….by the politician & by religious politicians…

Only exitential love ….natural love…..animalic love ,which can be between man & woman can help.only that has the power to destroy all barriers created by religiou s exploitters & political exploitters.. 

02:17 AM Nov 18 2007 |

Ashanlove

Ashanlove

China

I figure maybe you've overrated the love power. love is importent, but it doesn't mean love is omniptent, and as far as I concern, the most ridiculous thing is sincerely believe in something that can save the world and try to make everyone around the world beleve in the same thing… anyway, Jesus tried that thousands of years ago, all things considered, he failed.

02:35 AM Nov 18 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Ashanlove & Kanabi,You are welcome….

What I want to state that is ..what compells us to fight is anger among us..if we are angerless we can't fight.& I feel that when a man is happy he can't choose death…existentially when someone choose to kill someone he also choose his death…for how long he will going to survive…some one else is coming to kill him..the son of the dead man is coming to kill his enemy.& from wher the anger comes…we don't know in general …it's direct connection is with his sexual satisfaction…if the person is in love affair …who bothers about holding lands…for what ..man is collecting money & power just to increase his propectives of getting love…& if couple is  really in love,he can have tremendrous satisfaction.

The sex we know in general is frustrating because when man dischages without taking woman to orgasim ,his ego is hurt & he feels himself very weak & impotent,He feels fallen from a tremendrous heights….at that point he feels frustrated,I have expermented myself a lot knon what is satisfaction…known that love which really unites man & woman…where their soul meets & they enjoy union of souls..It's beauty & grace is beyond descripion…if humanity live  that kind of relations …the wars are impossible….then nobody would be able to compell them for war…

If we see genral public nobody wants to fight….only politicians who lives like parasite upon genral people are the people interested in war….if we have the better atmosphere of love….definitely wars can be eliminated..

I want to say that ,the persons who are fighting at borders are among us…we are the military & we are the real strenth of the governments ,If we decide not to fight how the war will happen ,It looks that we don't have power to stop war but some how we cat pour an idea in the atmosphere …ssome how some day some time some one will must get affectrd by it.we the distance is of thosands mile ...how long the distance ,but we have to take first step.  

Friends ,pardon me for my ideas…I have my feeling & my experience as all the people had ,I am not a learned person…my expression is poor…some times I miss the soul of what I want to say…I don't want to hurt feelings of any of the religion or society..I look existentially only….please pardon me I respect every aspect..it is just my views..I am thankful to existence for giving me so beautiful friends…who have hearts….

10:54 AM Nov 19 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

comment please

04:17 PM Nov 20 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

live sex king size

10:25 PM Nov 21 2007 |