Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

YOU HAVE ONLY ONE WEEK!!!!!!

ceguya

ceguya

Turkey

hi folks.lets imagine that you are sitting in your home and watching news on the tv.and you watch this- there is a meteor coming trough to our earth.and they say that it ll be crash our world in one week later, and whole life in the world ll be die for %99.

after this news what ll be your act ? how do you want spend your last week? what do you want to do ? where do you want to go ? whom do you want to see? what do you want to tell to them ?

10:14 AM Nov 18 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

andy wu

andy wu

United States

First of all, I will find out how true is the news. Maybe it was not the news, it could be only an advertisement for Budweiser!!

11:24 AM Nov 18 2007 |

ceguya

ceguya

Turkey

imagine that is true..you know that happened before.

and could be again. but there is main sentence what ll you do your last days.you can be old or young.doesntmatter who you are. 

11:36 AM Nov 18 2007 |

respina

respina

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I will tell to my love that I love him,because he doesnt know anything about my feeling ,actually he has his own girlfreind but if I dont have time ,I will tell him and will make him to be with me for some days!!!

01:46 PM Nov 18 2007 |

addwater

China

I will stay with  my family! The love from my family is the greatest and biggest for me in the world! I  protec them from the horr and keep them safe! 

02:27 PM Nov 18 2007 |

ceguya

ceguya

Turkey

ı think we dony know the worth of the time. somehow our time has limited.

03:06 PM Nov 18 2007 |

dannyelvis

China

i will do what i afriad to do . tell my true feeling to my love, i love her so much , although she doesn't love me . and taste any good foods,  help who need help . what i afraid or i lack encourage to do is !

03:34 PM Nov 18 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

It is terrible i will wail at the news and get crazy….heheheehe

Look for a spaceshuttle and escape the earth as soon as possible.

05:43 AM Nov 19 2007 |

nn7716

China

i feel that your imagine are very abundance,but i am interesting of your quastion.if this day will come ,i will be help everyone who need help,and go to wuTown at north china ,i will stay home with my parent and my lover.my daughter.

09:17 AM Nov 19 2007 |

Zohra

Zohra

Finland

OMG. I saw dreams about the end of the world at least 3 times per week last summer. It was so scary. But I guess it must have just been because of the heat.

If I really found out that the end of the world was comming, I'd probably reviel my feelings to the person I like/love at the moment. And hopefully spend a lot of time with that person too.

06:41 PM Nov 19 2007 |

tanxiushan

China

I'll go home tegether with my family.

06:46 PM Nov 19 2007 |