Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do we want to grow in sex......

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

All of us live the life & certainly sex as it is the part of our life,we have the great potentility to grow in it…

02:47 AM Nov 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

charming-qin

China

I am a Chinese girl, in China it is very conservative and rarely talk about sexual.

07:04 AM Nov 21 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear progression,

All of us live life & sex is a part of it & we live it without going deep in it,man uses woman just as a dust bin to throw his burden,I mean we live sex as mechanical,we feel that we enk\joy it but it is just like that to live on threshhold of a house feeling that this is a house..we go on living a life of sexbut never reach to a pont where areal couple is formed….we don't reach to a point whwere we may experience a bond between man & woman..

we all in general feel a fall from very higher attitude,& we want to continue our exercise for more time but a pont of fall comes & we fall…& feeling it badsorrowful…painful.

after sex,have you ever felt blissfulness.Have   celebration appeared after it….I doubt,it can happen only when we feel ahaaaaa….aftersex

& it's very simple,we just have to bring a little change to our way of sex…drop grinding in it…just come in stillness…merged together…it's better to give driver's seat to woman,that is woman above man…just be in stillness…

I can talk a lot but just try to experience the first hint…tell me the difference….rest we shall lateron…thanks

04:28 PM Nov 21 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

I want to talk to you Kanaobi

06:40 PM Nov 30 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Shadoww Dear,

Girl should also learn sex,but not like boys…. male & female have different altitude ,rather opposite…female is receptive while male is aggressive…The real enjoyment of sex is not in jerks & movements but in still position…male has to learn to be still…..which prolongs the duration of sex pereiod,to take the woman up to orgasm….women's orgasm is the only fruit of sex….which leads to satisfaction of male as well as female

In case man is unable to bring the woman to orgasim…it brings depression in both partners….In general male is always very eager to reach his climax…but it is painful for both… 

03:06 AM Dec 02 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Shadoww,

You are perfectly right that's why I am saying that man should learn….man should learn how to behave softly,how to touch softly….actually man behaves like war during sex & he don't know how to relax….man should learn that aesthetic sense.. 

01:26 AM Dec 04 2007 |