Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why do we hate studies.....

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

exams & study tires us…..do you feel the tiredness…& what i sthe solution…?

04:14 AM Nov 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mo0o0n

mo0o0n

United Arab Emirates

there are alot of flok hate studied and iam one of them ..but i study to be some thing special in this world.. doing some thing.. not like other people they just eat and sleep and whene they deid no one will remember them…...

idon't have solution but every one should study to have agood life and have agood salary ..and be some thing in this world….

finally ..

remember that your some thing special in this world and no one looks like you.in your life you will have agood and bad time ..that's the life….

06:20 AM Nov 21 2007 |

laraxu

laraxu

China

I DON'T HATE STUDY BUT I DON'T SPEND MUCH TIME STUDYING. I DON'T KNOW WHY.

ACTUALLY DON'T YOU THINK THAT EVERYTHING WE DO WE LEARN SOMETHING, IMPORTANT OR TRIVIAL, GOOD OR BAD, FROM THE PROCESS OF DOING IT?

PS: WHAT IS "STUDY TO BE SOMETHING SPECIAL"? WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL "SPECIAL"? NO ONE IS SPECIAL AND EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT OR "SPECIAL" IN YOUR WORDS.

02:22 PM Nov 21 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Not that i really hate the process of studying…. I dislike the atmosphere, the teachers, the material, the subject itself – things like that.
 And at the moment i am deady tired of it… i would like to sleep at least 6 hours during the week and to study smth i am really interested in…

09:50 PM Nov 21 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

study(Educational) enchants those who study for the purpose of knowldge…..

& it bores who prepare just for exams….

I may be wrong too.

People like linguist are really intelligent,who enjoy their high  position just because of their love towards study….we have to learn from them…

10:50 PM Nov 21 2007 |

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

United Arab Emirates

Nooooooooo…I'm not

I love studying Cool because of my friends

11:01 PM Nov 21 2007 |

Lover for Ever

Saudi Arabia

somehow when the subject is very difficult to study…

but it will be easier if we share it with friends (;

05:43 PM Dec 31 2007 |

manman

China

We are not interested in studying,I think.I am this kind of people.

I have no choice but to do it .That is sophisticated.I have also chosen it,I will do it in my best.Smile

06:59 PM Dec 31 2007 |

user_1998

India

my experience by far tells me one thing that is studies do not make much of a friend but you mustn’t hate studies . Studies might help you but the true fun is when it comes in handy, when you use studies to your benifit.

studies is one long pathway cum step towards your future.

this route may bifurcate into many ways but you are supposed to run as fast as you can

i do understand that this is a very very tough job to keep staring at the book but you must be focused take a pic of the thing that motivates you

remember that you are different and unique it maybe possible that you are not made for thestudy or nerdy category but atleast take this measure

take pleasure in life respect your life and self do close your eyes and introspect some times you will find your fault and do not take parent pressure they sometimes do not wish to take risks for your sake all the best

06:21 AM Oct 14 2013 |