Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Teacher's Day in your country

hosonngoc

hosonngoc

Viet Nam

In my country, Teacher'sDay is November 20th. It's the day in order to honor pedagogues. In this day, students can express their gratefulness to their teachers. What do you think about this day? Is there a similar day in your country? If yes, when ?

10:46 AM Nov 22 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mmj0418

Christmas Island

In my country ,Teachers's day is on September 10. Usually, teachers will have a day off the work. But some teacher still have to work. And in this day , some students will send gifts to thier teacher to show thier appreciation.

01:04 PM Nov 22 2007 |

yumeiw11

China

In  China ,Teacher'sDay is on September 10th .In there, our teachers  who have one  day off the work .I think that  the way  can  make teacher relax.Because we feel our teacher so tie .So  we love them.

01:20 PM Nov 22 2007 |

hosonngoc

hosonngoc

Viet Nam

Thank for your reply.  Perhaps, there isn't a such day in European because I don't see any answer form European's friends

05:11 PM Nov 23 2007 |

Komodia

Komodia

Chile

here in Chile it was on august or september, i think.. But I'm not really sure.. I always knew it was the teacher's day because someone told me or we had permission to leave  school earlier :P

05:25 PM Nov 23 2007 |

Denirom

Denirom

Romania

We don't have a teacher's day, we have only hundred's of days in who the students can stress the teacher.

In fact, days in who the students will send gifts to teacher to show their appreciation is the first day of school (15 sept.) and the Mother's Day (8 March).

05:32 PM Nov 23 2007 |

silence beach

Turkey

The Teacher's Day in Turkey is 24th November

I celebrate all teachers' teachers day maybe the dates are different but we share the same sky….

03:25 PM Sep 08 2008 |