Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Could any natives check essay for me? Thank you so much for your HELP.

thisisbenmo

China

Hi,
This is Benmo from China. I am preparing for IELTS examination and goint to study in Australia next year. Would you please check my essay? I really appreciate your help.

Essay One:
The charts below show the levels of participation in education and science in developing and industrialized countries in 1980 and 1990.
Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The three charts reflect the details of education and science in industrialized countries and developing countries in 1980 and 1990.

If we look closer to the first chart, we can see the average years of schooling in developing countries were 2.5 years and it increased by 1 year in 1990. On average, inhabitants in industrialized countries studies 8.5 years and 10.5 years at schools in 1980 and 1990 respectively.

10/1000 of people were scientists and technicians in developing countries in 1980, compared to 42/1000 of people in industrialized countries. In 1990, the percentage of people participated in education and science was 18/1000, less about 4 times than that of industrialized countries (70/1000).

According to the third bar chart, we can discern a considerable increase in the amount of money spending on research and development, rising from $160 billion in 1980 to $350 billion. By contrast, the figure halved to $25 billion in 1990.

To sum up, there were significant gaps in the development of education and science between developing and industrialized countries in these two years.

11:26 AM Nov 22 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sky-boy

sky-boy

China

really good! but I can appriciate, not check it!

Beg pardon.

02:22 PM Nov 22 2007 |

thisisbenmo

China

Thank you, sky-boy:)

02:06 AM Nov 23 2007 |

sky-boy

sky-boy

China

My happy !  :)

But I haven't give any help,thanks!

Whish you well study in Austrilia, lucky girle  :)

08:34 AM Nov 23 2007 |

thisisbenmo

China

LaughingThe applause of a single human being is of great consequence.

09:20 AM Nov 23 2007 |

sky-boy

sky-boy

China

NO single hunman ,everyone has LOVES.

You are greatful, study in other country, my dream!

09:35 AM Nov 23 2007 |

thisisbenmo

China

Perharps it is. But before studying in Australia, I have to pass IELTS test first. I am now under preparation.

09:44 AM Nov 23 2007 |

sky-boy

sky-boy

China

You’ll past the test successfully, trust yourself!

09:58 AM Nov 23 2007 |

thisisbenmo

China

Thank you, I hope so:)

02:54 AM Nov 24 2007 |

JaredKingsley

British Indian Ocean Territory

Supreme essay service hires only native-speakers. So you can go to their official website https://supreme-essay.com/ and check how they can help you.

09:05 AM Jan 30 2017 |