Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

POSITIVE POWER!!!

arfinsyah

arfinsyah

Indonesia

POsitive Power = positive thinking X Positive Feeling X Positive Action.

if one from three point have a zero value….so the positive power is bullshit…!!!!

"this is from motivation trainer, what about you

oya if my english wrong…pleAse critics me…i learn english

08:23 AM Nov 25 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Positive power is bullshit in any case)))

09:01 AM Nov 25 2007 |

ttr100

ttr100

North Korea

positive thinking power gives us vitality and shows us bright future. It also gives us will-power to overcome all the obstacle in front of us.

positive thinking power also helps us to develop ourselves to be better.

Just imagine, if we think only negative thinking, then there will be always depression in our hearts. so we can look like unhappy always.

Let's have positive thinking and believe its power.

02:58 AM Nov 27 2007 |

ttr100

ttr100

North Korea

positive thinking power gives us vitality and shows us bright future. It also gives us will-power to overcome all the obstacle in front of us.

Just imagine, if we think only negative thinking, then there will be always depression in our hearts. so we can look like unhappy always.

ttr100

ttr100

North Korea

k6sunny

k6sunny

China

positive power is good for one's life.

03:10 AM Nov 27 2007 |

Alebaby

Alebaby

Chile

I say when you think positive, you don't even notice when something bad happens to you, so I totally agree with ttr100, if we are positive every obstacle in our life seems smaller somehow.

Peace

Ale 

05:08 PM Dec 31 2007 |

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

United Arab Emirates

that's right, think which refers to planning and setting goals, and action which refers to creating and organizing, then feeling which refers to controling, nowadays these three componant are very important to success in the life

10:18 PM Jan 05 2008 |