Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

your favorite drink? I like green tea in summer!

flowers'whisper

China

I thought coffee was better than tea before I met XIHU LONGJING (a kind of green tea wellknown in China). After the first time smelling its fragrant of natural plants ,I can't help myself tasting one sip … And I can't imagine the taste of life without it.

Would u like to share your favorite drink with me ? Then I can enjoy it in your story.

03:23 AM Jun 29 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

emerald_eyez

Kuwait

well aabout me i like any fresh juices ,,and yea as ya said dear thats green tea its so useful for health ,actually my mom n daddy like it but me not that much but i drink it from time to time cuz its useful n good for health

Oh yea i like Coffe ,Pepsi and milk too Tongue out

02:28 AM Jul 12 2006 |

flowers'whisper

China

badly homesick for me. really miss those days ate icecream with my mum and dad.

they a so far from me nowFrown

06:21 AM Jul 18 2006 |

Brianzhang

Brianzhang

China

haha.of course beer,coz i'm masculine,but green tea is my favorite too,A cup of tea and an expexted book can make me feel in my paradise and quiet among the noisy world.

01:07 PM Jul 18 2006 |

flowers'whisper

China

it is also the wellknown tea in China

06:15 AM Jul 24 2006 |

Sami Saad

Sami Saad

Bahrain

I like drink Grean tea

It is healthy and treat everything from headaches and it has also been effective in lowering cholesterol.Green tea can even help prevent tooth decay Just as its bacteria-destroying abilities can help prevent food poisoning, it can also kill the bacteria that causes dental plaque.

For that reasons i perfer Green Tea

11:49 PM Jul 24 2006 |

flowers'whisper

China

rachelsias,

thx for ur praise.

and i envy u very much,not only ur hometown,but also ur age

02:49 AM Jul 26 2006 |

flowers'whisper

China

welcome,everybody!

i'm so surprise that so many people all around the world like green tea.

i hope we can learn from each other and make the world smaller and smaller.

02:53 AM Jul 26 2006 |

Hebbe Li

China

You are right Flowers'whisper, talk the same things make we feel so closely.

So many people like green tea. Yeah, green tea is a healthy drink. It contain many vitamine, and good for our body. But you can't drink it too much, because it is also a reviver like coffee. I think the good way is to drink all kinds of drink, maybe drink green tea in the morning, red tea in the evening, Puer tea before meal..

Difference drinks may lead you in good condition in difference ways, and even the good things may turns bad if you drink too much.

Let's drink healthy!

05:27 AM Jul 26 2006 |

flowers'whisper

China

hey,

recently,

i eat watermelon every day.

i think it is really a great drink of summer,right?

05:35 AM Jul 26 2006 |

Hebbe Li

China

Yea, watermelon is the best fruit in summer. And sometimes I only eat watermelon instead of drink. It not only satisfies my thirsty, but also keeps my head clearly and makes me be more appetitive.

05:49 AM Jul 26 2006 |