Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

the way to a man's heart is through his stomach..!!!!!

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach..!!!!!
do you agree ????

10:41 PM Nov 28 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sandy Liao

China

I agree with the question's owner but unlucky I am such a good cooker. dear God help me. but more importantly I think man loves someone not only beacuse she can cook well. I think the way to his heart is you really love him and put your heart on him. and always be there for him no matter it's shining or raining days. but of course you guys need do feel at least ok with each other in the begining.

02:44 AM Dec 05 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

well…i think not in the stomach ,but rather than near his navel..nice shot progressionWink

03:53 AM Dec 05 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Frinds,

First I would like to dicuss the family system…I hope that the family system which was assumed should have ground upon the division of duties…so as to make life comfortable both for male & female….the duties should have been divided upon the male to work for the family & for woman to do all house hold jobs…in which to prepare food became the duty of woman….& when some thing becomes duty  a bredom comes…hence creativity dis appears….hence loss of taste  & which results in breaking of family…

This question evolved as a tip to keep the family united.

as far as food is concernrd it becomes tasty only when one prepares with dedication,dedication is more important ….& it really effects relations when a man becomes husband

04:12 AM Dec 05 2007 |

say_notono@yahoo.com

Viet Nam

If so, i’m afraid that a woman who is not good at cooking can not reach her man’s heart. It would be terrible as the number of such woman is not very small.

02:31 PM Dec 05 2007 |

sweet10hearts

Philippines

In my opinion…the way to a man's heart is not only through stomach…well it adds as a point if you can cook really good..but the most important thing i guess is just to love him..loving him goes with many things…thats caring, know what he needed, understanding..and so forth. 

11:35 AM Dec 06 2007 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

catiamike, 

With good cooking you can catch my mother, but not my heart. It is an important point for living together , but not for falling in love.

good , thank you..

11:02 PM Dec 06 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

Good coocking is a dimension of creativeness of a person…it requires some sort of awareness…& everyone has a standrd of awareness…whole relations,whole life ,depends upon that awareness…I mean a good coock has better potentiality to form a good family but it is not alltogether the base… it is a big part of life but not whole.

01:22 AM Dec 07 2007 |

sweet10hearts

Philippines

Hello again catiamike…yes i have noticed you have been hiding…lol just kidding…but i like your ideas also…and from others i have picked some good  ones too…and i enjoy it here..coz i can say what i know and what is in my mind. Practice here our reasoning power…how will you react to a certain situation.

Well every one loves food i guess..but today delicious food is ready and serve over the counter…no need to cook..lol.. you just have money to pay for it…falling in love is far different…and you will be loved more if you know how to cook..an additional advantage that is.

08:18 AM Dec 07 2007 |

plamsonzhu

China

When it comes to woman,another saying from a Chinese Director LiAn in his lattest film: ” the better way to a woman’s heart is through her vagina”
I don’t mean to be offensive, remind that it’s just a quotation!

08:25 AM Dec 07 2007 |