Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do u believe in the existing of love?

thien anh

Viet Nam

I think it's not very difficult to fall in love with somebody, but it's hard to keep your love fresh all the time. Unless you both are "innocent", not too demand to other; or one of the pair sacrifices her/himself to maintain the relationship; or the two have to improve themselves to have a perfect love.

Anyway, I feel tierd sometimes with what's called "love". And now I think there's love but it's everlasting with exception.

06:41 AM Jul 15 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

email8191

email8191

China

About this topic,different popple will get different response.It's all depend on your opinions toward life.As you said,"it's hard to keep your love fresh all the time".Rightly,i agree with you,however,love is a part of life,it's impossible always full of passions and romances.Life is always filled with some bored matters.From your words posted before,i can guess that you are a romanticist but life is realistic,it's the inbeing of life.So,don't care too much about the existing of love.What we should do is to learn how to live and do it better.Keeping you smile all the time,this is more important.Good luck.

07:07 AM Jul 16 2006 |

thien anh

Viet Nam

Thank you 4 yr advice. I do know life is not full of romance +passion. My point is a real love must be a love where the two trust each other; love both strong points and weak points of the partner like oneself.  If they are not aware of this, love is hard to remain.

08:49 AM Jul 16 2006 |

Brianzhang

Brianzhang

China

no girlfriend so far

09:14 AM Jul 16 2006 |

Brianzhang

Brianzhang

China

no girlfriend so far

09:15 AM Jul 16 2006 |

thien anh

Viet Nam

Smilewish u a good luck, Brianzhang.

01:39 PM Jul 16 2006 |

Brianzhang

Brianzhang

China

Girlfriend, I just don'tcare of it ,cos I'M 23.may be five years later,I will put my girlfriend in my schedul,Now Ijust care about my salary ,and my English level.

hahahah maybe I crazy.but I insist on my plan forever.

11:05 AM Jul 17 2006 |

thien anh

Viet Nam

Love is st. won't follow yr plan. Anyway, you may be able to do that. Best wishes, my ambitious gentlman Wink

12:39 PM Jul 17 2006 |

email8191

email8191

China

Yes,i also agree with Brianzhang.Career is more important than love.It's the foundation of love.let's fight together for our own respective future.Best wishes for you.

01:04 PM Jul 17 2006 |

thien anh

Viet Nam

Very right. Now we should change the topic. What's more important to you, my friends, love or carrer? considering the long term.

Thanks for all.Smile

01:11 PM Jul 17 2006 |

thien anh

Viet Nam

But what's for the gloomy day when love could darken your life, black out yr energy,  turn out your wick? Do you clear it out from yr list and centres only on yr career?

However, I wish you a very good relationship with yr beloved. Smile 

11:47 PM Jul 17 2006 |