Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Everyone can become friends

ccllpp

China

If you need help that i can do my best to help you! for example , if you are unhappy , you can teel me , because we don't  know you !you can teel me  your trubles,maybe i can give you my ideas , that maybe help you!

06:50 AM Dec 02 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

chaskarmukund

India

ccllpp,

what are your ideas. i dont want any help. but i am curious to know about that. i shall appreciate your comments.

mdchaskar

07:37 AM Dec 02 2007 |

Bassem

Bassem

Saudi Arabia

Hi ccllpp I have big problem,if you discuss with me

simply , I dont like my job

08:47 AM Dec 02 2007 |

ccllpp

China

I mean that we can become friends just to share our happiness or worries!You know somethings that  you must say out ,or you may be trapped by it!

06:04 AM Dec 08 2007 |

ccllpp

China

I don't like my job too.In front of us, it have two ways , food a better or continue it ! if you choose the first , you must prepare for the worst ,only if you have better capability ,or it is hard to find a better job in the same case!The second , continue the current job, it have so many people that go in for the job they don't like.people do the job he like are lucky!To become one of them, you must enrich youself!Hope my ideas will help you.

06:26 AM Dec 08 2007 |

w.y.j.

w.y.j.

China

I think that you are a dedicated person,i'm glad with you,.

07:49 AM Dec 08 2007 |

xueyuan

China

do your best to what you think that desreved,if you don't like something,just try to get around the passive attitudes.

02:11 PM Dec 08 2007 |